• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreamer Eaters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7Heartblade

Where's all the spoilers for the dream eaters? Abilities? limits? receipts? training? New Bosses?

Mr Yippie

one of the new nightmares is an asshole musical chicken wizard

that's pretty cool

7Heartblade

Oh that one XD lol I mean any new ones we hadn't seen yet. And can you get any of the bosses as partners?

MasterZeR0

Oh that one XD lol I mean any new ones we hadn't seen yet. And can you get any of the bosses as partners?

Definitely. I can't think of any right now, except for this one flower thing. And no, unfortunately :( *wants Spellican*

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Like heartless are in the RoL, but in the RoS instead.

So they're like naturally formed from the darkness in people when they dream? Also what was the difference between Nightmares and Spirits, is one spawned from good dreams and the other from nightmares?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
So they're like naturally formed from the darkness in people when they dream? Also what was the difference between Nightmares and Spirits, is one spawned from good dreams and the other from nightmares?

These are very good questions, but I don't think it has been uncovered yet. It seems everyone wanted to just get to the end of the game instead of focusing on other aspects of the game.

Also
QUK8L.png

:3

7Heartblade

I think. And yeah both seek the keyholes of sleep but spirits plant good dreams and eat bad ones and the nightmares do the opposite.

These are very good questions, but I don't think it has been uncovered yet. It seems everyone wanted to just get to the end of the game instead of focusing on other aspects of the game.

Also
QUK8L.png

:3

Me and you are one the same wave lenght. I will cry if i can't get him as a partner.

7Heartblade

I think. And yeah both seek the keyholes of sleep but spirits plant good dreams and eat bad ones and the nightmares do the opposite.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I'd liked to see this further explored in the series and by the look of the ending I'll probably get my wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back