• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cho_Hakkai_657

~ This RP is Sponsored by The Original Players ~

My first rp, not counting the KH one I did awhile back that went totally under ;>> this bein. However, here goes o_oV

You are floating, suspended in air. You open your eyes to find you are under water, but somehow you can breathe as if on land. Swimming up you looks around and all there is is a small island in the distance, threes nothing familiar around. All your senses are enhanced, you can see everything so clearly around you, and it is almost like a dream. As you gaze towards the island, you notice smoke coming from the forest. This could mean people, taking this opportunity to find out where you are you swim hastily to the island. When you arrive on the beach, you are not even winded, although you have just swam almost a mile. Taking the opportunity at hand, you look to the sky and note where the smoke is coming from. Quickly you run towards it, through the small forest. There are not many trees and soon you find a small clearing, it is like a perfect small meadow, with a small cabin in the middle of it. Smoke is billowing out of the chimney and the smell of freshly cooked breakfast surrounds you. Taking in your surroundings, you smile and are at awe at its beauty. Interrupting your thoughts, someone calls your name. From the sound of their voice, it sounds like a boy about your age. It is distant, as though from the shore. Curious, you run back towards the shore. They keep calling your name. Finally, you reach it and no ones there. Behind you, it comes again, the clear voice of a young boy. No ones there as you look, you look up, for that is where the voice was coming from.

There stands a boy; he is about your age as you have guessed. He jumps down from the tree branch that he was standing on and folds his dragon wings around him. Wait…dragon wings? You go in shock, “Wh…who are you?” you manage to stutter out.

“Drakor, prince of the Dragons.” He simply answers simply, as if he was greeting a long lost friend. He smiles at you.

Thinking for a minute, you look him up and down again. He seems to be normal, is your only thought, but then there’s the wings… You look him in the face again, about to ask another question about all this, when suddenly his nose is only an inch away from yours. You let out a gasp and fall back onto the sandy beach.

Still acting as if you were friends all along, Drakor holds out his hand to help you up. Shaking, you take his hand; this certainly has come to be a weird day.

Just as you stand and are about to thank him, he pushes you back. “You will learn all soon enough.” Everything goes black as you hit the water.

All over the world, certain teenagers have been having this very dream. The five of them experience it every night. No one believes them if they say it means something. Yet, it has to, doesn’t it?

Rules of the rp!
~No Godmodding
~No Powerplaying
~Follow the rules of rping
~Put “dream” before your template
~Romance allowed (PG-13)
~No one can join after the roles have been filled
~Be semi-literate
~Be dedicated
~You must pm me a sample rp post if you wanna join

Template…..you only get one if you pm me Mwahahahahaha!

Characters:

Chosen dreamers:
1. Kathy Kahle (BO dbl. sizzle)
2. Zi Sagara (Total Darkness)

Dragon peoples o_o;;;
1. Drakor (Me n_n/) )

There you go o_o/) Member, pm me if you wanna join.

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Dream!!

Name: Kathy Kahle

Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/783.jpg

Weapon: Bow and Arrows; daggers

Other: Theme Song; Life Will Be the Death of Me by the Ordinary Boys

Bio: Kathy was the captain of the cheerleading squad, the captian of the debate team, and the president of the juior class. Everything was going great. After getting the highest grade of the ACT that year she was ready for all the colleges wanting her near the end of next year. That's when everything changed.

She started to have these dreams. Kathy couldn't sleep at night anymore after the samew dream repeated over and over. It was driving her crazy. Her grades started to suffer, she never had energy for cheerleading or Debate team. She would even fall asleep during class. The teacher told her parents, and everyone thought drugs and when she finally told about the dream no one believed her.

Kathy is now in therapy because everyone still thinks it's drugs or something when she has never touched them in her life. She wishes everything would make since soon for she is getting sick of all that is happening and she wants sleep bad.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Now, does the sample rp post have to be new and related to this rp? Or can it be something from the past works.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
i guess I'm in...^^

Dream

name: Zi Sagara

Apperance: blue jean jacket, black shirt underneth, black long hair, yellow eyes, tan pants, black boots.

Weapon: sword (like clouds in ffac)

Accesories/Items:black necklace. 2 chains that r hanginjg frum pants lik this:http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/715/zi4mm.jpg 2 wrist bands, and gloves

Bio: Both parents are in the military. Her mother died when she was 5 in a suicide mission. Her father became abusive after the loss. Father kicked her out of the house when 15. Woundering around ever since. She started daydreaming, but it felt like a dream. She felt like there was a message that she didn't get. Over and over it repeated but still nothing. She started to try and see if she could reconize the objects in the daydream but they were fuzzy. One night the daydream came into the dream, the objects were sharper but not easy to make out.

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Name: Savion
Appearance:Working on it
Weapon: Battle staff
Other: He has a silver amulet on his neck
Bio: ((will do later, feeling lazy so i cant think up anything))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back