• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream theroy????? (Birth by Sleep)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon

Oh.Yeah. Negative feelings is possible..Maybe MX create those enemies from their dream..? ..imagine those creatures come out from their dream...lol

that is scary is sorta soundin like FFX where the fayth dreamed of Tidus n soon after he deafeated Sin he disappered
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe thts how Ven was made!!!! hmmmmmmmm???????????:closedeyes:

>o> now i have major headache for thinking too much

HEARTLESS_BLADE

right behind you about to stab you with a spork...
ummm i have somthing that might help this theory in a way.....i watched kingdom hearts deep dive in slow motion and at one point when there were walking up memory skyscrapper when the words and numbers would flash if you are to look at on part when roxas throws a keyblade at riku it say " beings born by ingnoroance" i really don't know what its refering to but it kinda goes with your theory of nightmares and such.

Stars

リク
that is scary is sorta soundin like FFX where the fayth dreamed of Tidus n soon after he deafeated Sin he disappered
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe thts how Ven was made!!!! hmmmmmmmm???????????:closedeyes:

>o> now i have major headache for thinking too much

How Ven was made? O___O' But wasn't a negative feelings lead to creation of darkness in heart? Then it would be same as Heartless..
ummm i have somthing that might help this theory in a way.....i watched kingdom hearts deep dive in slow motion and at one point when there were walking up memory skyscrapper when the words and numbers would flash if you are to look at on part when roxas throws a keyblade at riku it say " beings born by ingnoroance" i really don't know what its refering to but it kinda goes with your theory of nightmares and such.

I think that words is what ATW told Xemnas in one of the scene in KH2..if i'm not mistaken..i think it is refer to nobodies

V

V.A.T.13

Oh.Yeah. Negative feelings is possible..Maybe MX create those enemies from their dream..? ..imagine those creatures come out from their dream...lol

OH GOD, NEVER LET D's DREAMS COME TRUE.

We'd ALL be in Silient Hill and Clock Tower. *sobs*

HEARTLESS_BLADE

right behind you about to stab you with a spork...
<I think that words is what ATW told Xemnas in one of the scene in KH2..if i'm not mistaken..i think it is refer to nobodies>

i really don't know...it was just a finding of mine that sounds interesting......but aren't nobodies born when a strong hearted person turns itno a heartless and they leave behind an empty shell...so if they were strong hearted how could ignorance really fit with nobodies??

i really don't know my self this is just to puzziling.......:confused:

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
i really don't know...it was just a finding of mine that sounds interesting......but aren't nobodies born when a strong hearted person turns itno a heartless and they leave behind an empty shell...so if they were strong hearted how could ignorance really fit with nobodies??

i really don't know my self this is just to puzziling.......:confused:

I think it is same like heartless and emblem heartless. Whoever have strong heart, the body and soul will turn into a nobodies like ORGXIII ..i not really know how to explain ..lol XDD

Charlie K

Back in Business
Dream Enemies...Interesting. Sins, death..Umm..Evil stuffs.Lol..Dreams..Hum.. I dunoo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back