• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Metallica Setlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codycameron09

What your dream Metallica setlist???

1. Blackened
2. Creeping Death
3. Leper Messiah
4. The Shortest Straw
5. The God That Failed
6. Disposable Heroes
7. One
8. Broken, Beat, & Scarred
9. Devil's Dance
10. Wherever I May Roam
11. King Nothing
12. No Leaf Clover
13. All Nightmare Long
14. Enter Sandman
15. The Frayed Ends of Sanity
16. Nothing Else Matters
(To Live is to Die Jam)
17. Master of Puppets
--encore--
18. Whiskey in the Jar
19. Cyanide
20. Seek and Destroy

Awards
My ideal Metallica setlist would be them getting about thirteen seconds into One, and then having all four of those those giant fucking coffins that they use at their live shows fall down from the ceiling and kill all of the band members simultaneously.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
1. Dusty Springfield/Burt Bacharach's 'Look of Love' lol
2. John Cage's '4"33 (extended version)
3. they play one chord and then some dude comes out and tells them their time is up (it's at a festival), so the lead singer starts saying "ask fer yer fuckin money back" and then some other dude runs up to them and tells them to get off the stage. lead singer starts throwing shit at the festival workers, someone gets concussion and sues. metallica split with one half becoming an italo disco act and the other doing traditional irish fiddle music.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
what the fuck is this

also anything pre-Load

the fact that you only have one song from Kill 'Em All makes me want to punch you in the throat
I'd say even farther back, anything pre black album.

I want me a 10 minute instrumental dedicated to cliff burton followed by orion. Just so i can tear up and get all emotional(ie emo) when i'm running around in a circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back