• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream (A literate rp) **Retry**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cho_Hakkai_657

You are floating, suspended in air. You open your eyes to find you are under water, but somehow you can breathe as if on land. Swimming up you look around and all there is is a small island in the distance, theres nothing familiar around. All your senses are enhanced, you can see everything so clearly around you, and it is almost like a dream. As you gaze towards the island, you notice smoke coming from the forest. This could mean people, taking this opportunity to find out where you are you swim hastily to the island. When you arrive on the beach, you are not even winded, although you have just swam almost a mile. Taking the opportunity at hand, you look to the sky and note where the smoke is coming from. Quickly you run towards it, through the small forest. There are not many trees and soon you find a small clearing, it is like a perfect small meadow, with a small cabin in the middle of it. Smoke is billowing out of the chimney and the smell of freshly cooked breakfast surrounds you. Taking in your surroundings, you smile and are at awe at its beauty. Interrupting your thoughts, someone calls your name. From the sound of their voice, it sounds like a boy about your age. It is distant, as though from the shore. Curious, you run back towards the shore. They keep calling your name. Finally, you reach it and no ones there. Behind you, it comes again, the clear voice of a young boy. No ones there as you look, you look up, for that is where the voice was coming from.

There stands a boy; he is about your age as you have guessed. He jumps down from the tree branch that he was standing on and folds his dragon wings around him. Wait…dragon wings? You go in shock, “Wh…who are you?” you manage to stutter out.

“Drakor, prince of the Dragons.” He simply answers simply, as if he was greeting a long lost friend. He smiles at you.

Thinking for a minute, you look him up and down again. He seems to be normal, is your only thought, but then there’s the wings… You look him in the face again, about to ask another question about all this, when suddenly his nose is only an inch away from yours. You let out a gasp and fall back onto the sandy beach.

Still acting as if you were friends all along, Drakor holds out his hand to help you up. Shaking, you take his hand; this certainly has come to be a weird day.

Just as you stand and are about to thank him, he pushes you back. “You will learn all soon enough.” Everything goes black as you hit the water.

All over the world, certain teenagers have been having this very dream. The five of them experience it every night. No one believes them if they say it means something. Yet, it has to, doesn’t it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rules of the Rp
Do I really have to post the basics? u_u; Ah...here they are:
~No godmoding
~No powerplaying
~Try not to swear ><
~Romance is alright, keep it PG-13 though
~Literacy is a MUST I dun want no one liners in here u_u;
~Don't change the template
~I have the right to say you can't be in this rp because of lack of literatecy, like it or not
And last....have fun ^_^

Template:

Name: (Full name)
Dragon or dreamer:
Personality: (Thought out and literate please)
Appearance: (if its a picture post this on the bottom of the template)
Bio:(MUST be literate and original)
Extra:

Characters:

Chosen dreamers:
1. Kana Ishinato ((Me, Cho_Hakkai_657))
2. Rika Umenosaki ((Twilight_Moon93))
3. Seirio Todaifuku ((Seirio))
4. John Faith ((Time))
5. Taralai Senekia ((dark invader))

Dragons:
1. Drakor Ryu ((Me, Cho_Hakkai_657 ))
2. Jing Matsuri ((Twilight_Dragon))
3. Twilight Promise Moon ((Kari'Heart))

There you go o_o/) I'll post my templates ((I'm being both a dreamer and Dragon to keep the story going, you'll see why)) when peoples join.

Last edited:

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Sounds intresting! I'll give it a go!

Name: Rika Umenosaki

Dragon or dreamer: Dreamer

Personality: Usually pretty bold, care-free, cheerful and gentle. But when you make her angry: beware and may God help you.

Appearence: Shoulder length brown hair dyed red at the tips, red t-shirt with black tank top over, black arm warmer on left arm, black fingerless glove on right hand, jeans and sneakers

Bio:
Rika has had a bit of trouble concerning friendships. At age 8, her best friends became completely rude to her. At age 9, Rika transfered to a Catholic school for two months and was considered a crybaby (truth is though, she has empathy) plus the other students picked on her. So now when she fist meets people, she's a bit worried that she might act or say something stupid. Plus, she also tries to keep her empathy and her feelings (and by feelings I mean the bad feelings) locked inside so that way she can prove to others that she's emotionally strong.

She has been daydreaming more frequently than usual. Ever since the dream came to her, she often daydreams of the boy, Drakor, and their meeting. The dream feels so real to her that she is determined to find out its meaning.

Extra:
Theme song - Pain by Three Days Grace
Hobbies - daydreaming, having fun and listening to music

Last edited:

Cho_Hakkai_657

Oooo...yay Thanks for joining. ^o^

Ano, I'll put up my templates now. *Nods*

Name: Kana Ishinato

Dragon or dreamer: dreamer

Personality: She is very polite, caring, and in love with the ocean. Though at school she is distant, almost like a completely different person.

Appearance: Kana wears her long black hair in pig tails that still reach her lower back. As for clothes she wears a light blue, almost grey indian like dress, off the shoulders with very intricate designs. The dress has a split that starts from just below the hip where starts knee-high black tights ending with boots that start at the ankle. On her arms she wears fingerles, long gloves, the same color as her dress.

Bio: Recently Kana has been having these strange dreams, well only one dream, but shes been having it every night, nothing changes. Because shes worried about this dream, thinking something may happen, her grades are dropping in school. She used to be the top student, but now even her teachers are starting to worry about her well-being. Now she gets made fun of constantly for trying to tell her peers about this occurance. But she won't give up, she has to find out what this really means.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name: Drakor Ryu

Dragon or Dreamer: Dragon

Personality: Can be found as a caring guy, if you're not part of the Dragon clan. Since his parents died he has become a dictator of sorts for said clan, unless you are one of the four who will guide "the dreamers" of which he has taken a liking to.

Appearance: Drakor looks like any normal teenage boy, except for his black dragon wings and pointed ears. He has long, about chin-length, black shaggy hair usually hiding his red, cat-like eyes. His clothes consist of what this boy is wearing, black with dark blue trimming

Bio: Drakor grew up learning about a secret, a secret only known to the Dragon clan. He had to watch over a select few that would complete the prophecy. As he got older, he trained for this select job. In addition to this job, he is the prince of said clan, this comes with the power to order the other dragons, if any were to step out of line under his command the consequences would be deadly. ((Sorry its so short, but I don't want to reveal too much before we even start. ))

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Name: Jing Matsuri

Dragon or dreamer: dragon

Personality: Relaxive, innovative and reserved. Jing is always these three things. You can say he is at times hyper but that's rare even for him. Very adaptable to any situation and can befriend even the darkest foes who end up having a drinking contest with him. Jing never takes anything to heart and always waits for the right moment to act.

Appearance - too lazy to make a description. The only thing I have to say is that he does wear the scarf and hexagonal framed goggles as extra.

Bio:
Throughout Jing's life, all he knew was to take life easy as it came along. Don't take anything to heart if it's going to waste energy. As his style, he is known as the villages bandit and assassin. He is known for the reputation of being the most relaxed teen in the whole clan. Of course, no one knows that they can't stop him from being these things. Jing always does errands for many people so he can earn something. Mostly it's either money or food. His origins are uknown. Where he came from or who his parents were. Although he doesn't mind not knowng who his parents were. The only memory of his parents was his mom, tending to him. Recently, he saw Drakor only once. He wondered who that guy is or what he does. Wanting to get to the bottom of the mystery, he still doesn't. It's because he thinks it's improper to budge yourself into people's property.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/Keyblader_0802/King of Bandits Jing/jing20004.jpg

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Feh,my first RP here in a LONG time.Oh and I guess im in since I got the longest temp.

Name: Seirio Todaifuku
(Fact: If you translate this,it mean "6=Sei,rivers= rio,from the=dai wind=fuku= 6 rivers from the wind")Amazing thing is,I made up Seirio Todaifuku BEFORE I found out what it meant.

Personality: A quiet teen that isn't that social.He is alittle sadistic and when he can,he gets sarcastic.He likes violence but would not start it unless he had to.Seirio can be dedicated and will not give up on any of his goals that he sets.Since his ancestor was a legendary ninja named Hanzo,he himself trains in abit of ninjutsu and likes to wear a form of ninja gi at all times.

Appearance: Seirio wears baggy black pants with jika-tabi and black shoes.He wears a black and baggy shirts with the sleaves ripped off all the way from the shoulder to the wrists.He has snow white hair,a red left eye and a brown right one,he's about 6'4,and has a scar crossing from his lower left cheek,to past his right eyes.

Bio: Seirio is just an average boy,living in a small hut,alone with a TV.He goes to school,does his own job for food,and on his free time,train in ninjutsu from scrolls belonging to his ancestor.He doesn't know who his parents were,nor does he have that many friends.He also has ninjutsu gear in his hut,such as a grappler,ninjato(samurai sword smaller than katana but larger than wakizashi),and other things.Seirio uses the gear to train and is sorta like a ninja.In school,he fought alot against some bullies and beat them down with his ninjutsu training.

He fought so much that at one point,he was forced to fight a full grown man with a knife and a gun.Seirio was armed only with a katana,which he travels with everywhere he goes.The man tried cutting his,which Seirio easily dodged,but he was not prepared for the gun.The man shot at him and got him in an arm and a leg.He was about to get killed until something in his mind snapped,and he felt serene peace.He closed his eyes as the man was about to cut him.Seirio dodged but his face was scarred.

He put his blade back in the sheath.The man shot his gun at him.Seirio was about to get killed until he took his ninjato from the sheath,and let the bullet pass the the sword,letting the lead get cut in half.Seirio ran at the man and clashed his ninjato with the mans knife but easily ducked his next attack and got behind him.Thats when he stabbed the man straight through the stomach and cut it open.Seirio lived through his years with the scar and went through school in peace after people heard he killed the man.

One night,a few years after the event in which he was scarred,he had a strange dream of meeting a person with wings on an island.The dragonic person anounced his name and held his hand infront of his eye.Turning it from brown to complete red.The rest of the dream was black after he was pushed into the ocean.When Seirio woke up,he saw what happened in his dream had come true.He had a red eye.When he went to school,people saw his eye,and dubbed it,the devil's left eye.Everything else was normal exept that he kept on having the same dream over and over and over again.....

Extra: If this is some type of adventure RP,then this would be my dudes theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDYneQyhPBs

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
Very Interesting

Name: John Faith
Personality: John is a very friendly and welcoming person. When someone first meets John, they feel comfortable, at ease. Most people kind of feel like they've known him for their whole life. John is a laid-back person and will always leave things to the last minute. Because of this, he can easily work while under pressure and the outcome will usually be phenomenal. When tackling a subject he finds interesting and that is being talked about on his own free time, John will go into a very deep state of intelligence that usually isn't shown. Most of his friends are dumb struck when he acts like this. He'll be able to talk for hours on a subject that interests him and will always know how to approach it. When with anybody he feels comfortable with, John will have the best time of his life. He'll be funny, active and just make it a great time for everyone. He is a very curious guy. So, if he sees someone doing something, and he doesn't know what they're doing, he'll try to find out.
Appearance: Picture below.
Bio: John was born 17 years ago, on July 11th. He lived in the suburbs of a huge city, so he instantly gained many friends. During grade school, he was always at the top of his class, but was still very popular with the kids in the school. This all changed when he hit High School and where he had to learn to not let people take advantage of you, where many people did.

During his Freshman year, many Juniors and Seniors had caught on how intelligent John was. They threatened to beat up and/or kill John if he didn't do their homework, papers etc. Because of the fact he had never encountered such a group of kids, he instantly agreed. The pressure was to much for him, and his grades started to slip. After a month of doing many other kid's homework and projects, he joined a self-defense school. After a year, he stood up to each kid individually and told them off. Now, he wasn't able to get to the seniors so the 5 Juniors that were abusing his intelligence were enough. He brought down each of them easily when they attacked him, and he hasn't bothered again in high School.

It is now his Senior year in High School and he is one of the most popular and smartest kids in the school. He doesn't abuse the power though, and he has his share of friends in both the outcasts group and the popular kids group.

Out of no where, John started becoming interested in Dragons. And not just Dragons, their wings specifically. He didn't know why, until he finally remembered a dream he had. There was this boy, but he had dragon wings on his back. John has been studying the history behind dragons and trying to get his mind clear of this dream, but it hasn't been going away. He hasn't told his parents or older sister, either.
Extra:

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5228/charriejc1.jpg

Cho_Hakkai_657

Okies, I'm on and Ivyprincess didn't reply, so dreamer spot is opened.

Ano, sorries for double posting, but when I get home from school, I shall start the rp and hopefully we'll get some more peoples ^^;

dark invader

this looks quite interesting

Name: Taralai Senekia
Dreamer or Dragon: Dreamer
Personality: She is a very optomistic person, but keeps to herself most of the time. Pessimistic people annoy her, for she hates the way that they spend their life hating everything and everyone. She can be very outspoken at times, and she usually needs to make her opinion heard.
Appearance: Taralai's hair auburn colored hair comes to about the middle of her back, layered so that small strands to hair are much shorter than others. Her eyes are a light shade of green, almost a yellowish-green color. Her top consists of a red shirt with back, white, and cream designs covering the front. She wears basic blue jeans with a small flower at the upper corner, and a slightly larger lflower at the lower right corner of her right leg.
Bio: Taralai is a pretty average girl, living hte normal life of a sixteen year old. Wake up, get ready, go to school, go to work, eat sleep. Of course, like most people, she had her interesting days. Mostly because her high school was full of complete morons, and they all liked to pick fights with the most random people, no matter if they were going to be beat up or not.

Since she was a sophmore, she had fun picking on some of the little freshman, but most of the time she made sure to keep to herself, mostly because she remembers the torments of her freshman year. She put her focus of life around school and friends, and quickly decided that nothing else mattered. Of course, she had a social life, but not a very large one,

Suddenly she started having these weird dreams. At first she thought they were nothin, but then when they kept occuring she started to get worried. When she told her friends about this strange dream, they just laughed, calling her insane for thinking that such a dream could mean anything. When she told her parents, they asked her if she felt okay, normal worried parents. Her brother belived her, but then again, her brother was five. But she knows that the dreams mean something, and shes determined to find out what.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Twilight Promise Moon

Dragon or dreamer: Dragon

Personality: She is a shy kind of teen, she never speaks up for herself. She is also a soft hearted kind of girl, basicly when you become her friend you you don't want to break her trust, because she has a hard time trusting others. She hides her emotions because she thinks that if someone saw her crying they would think she is weak. But the thing that no one gets is that she is really romantic, but she doesn't want anyone. Has a refreshing personality she's nice, listens to common sense, and is always thinking about everyone when things get rough, she is thought to be the outsider in her school. She is willing to put her life on the line to keep the ones she cares about safe, she acts like she doesn't care to keep the ones she does care about safe. People call her "Alone wolf", so because of this she doesn't like people.

Bio: Due to trouble making friends when she was younger, Twilight becomes really anxious around large groups of people. She currently works at the local music store. She has been be herself all this time, so she is a loner she wants a friend but she knows her heart is on it's own, that is until she meets someone she can trust, then she learns that she doesn't have to be alone anymore. She was taken away from her family when she was two years old. who knows what Destiny has in store for her beyond this point in her life?

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQAFWB7WQs "Concrete angel " by Martina Mcbride

Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=155663, but her eyes are gray.

~----~

If you don't like country, fine...but I like it.

Last edited:

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorries about not getting on sooner. We were gone all day and I couldn't get to a computer.

Name: Siamera Cattera (Siam for short)

Personality: Many believe Siam to be stoic and cold, but it's just that she has a major aversion to crowds. However, she has a bright personality, being very bubbley and optimistic. She isn't the kind that believes that everything will be okay no matter what happens, but she does try to look for the silver lining. She's a real romantic and a dreamer; her head is almost always in a world of her own with knights and dragons, sorcerers and magic, princesses and fairy tale romance. In a way, her personality makes her a brilliant musician, but she strongly favors woodwinds and piano above anything else. Being a bright young woman, she loves to read any book she can get her hands on; but her favorite is, you guessed it, fantasy and romance.

Appearance: Siam has large, liquid blue eyes surrounded by thick, ebony lashes that can appear onxy black or blood red depending on lighting. Her face is delicate and pale. Her full lips are an icy rose color that matches the slight blush that is always on her cheeks. Her small nose is slim and straight to the point of being pert; making her clear eyes seem all the brighter. Siam usualy wears her long golden hair in a braid/loose pony combo. But considering that the tresses hang almost to her knees, she always has a good length of hair visible. She also wears a bow in her hair; so it looks almost like she has cat ears.

Go to the bottom for a discription of her clothes.

Bio: You wouldn't be able to guess it from her serene personality, but Siam had a very unhappy childhood. Her father was abusive and a drug addict, and her mother was an alcaholic. Siam often found herself the object of her father's wrath; so, to escape the living torture chamber that was her life, she buried herself in fairy tales; becoming friends with Sleeping Beauty and the Swan Princess. This was her secret to keeping herself from the same suicidal bent of mind that many children in her position often find themselves in.

After one particularly violent episode, her father was dragged away from the house in cuffs, leaving her mother dead and Siam seriously injured. It was then that she started having the dreams. A young girl, one year her junior, visited her in the hospital, promising her that everything would be okay. Even though it was only a dream, the girls became fast friends. Just before she woke, the other girl pressed a locket into her hand. "Don't ever lose this," she whispered; "For it contains powers that many would seek to have as their own. Many evil people would do anything to obtain it. Don't let anything happen to it."

Then, unfurling wings that didn't seem to hadn't been there a moment ago, the girl dissapeared, leaving Siam to bolt upright in the hospital bed. She shocked the nurse that had been tending her; after all, she had been a coma for almost a month; the doctors hadn't expected her to ever come out of it.

It's six years after her near death experience, yet Siam is still having dreams about the winged girl. She still has the locket the girl gave her. And she's searching every book she can on dragons, trying to discover the secret to how the girl could have those wings; and maybe even how to get a pair of her own.

Extra: Theme Song~ Fireflies by Faith Hill

http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=157340

~---------~

Name: Tala Ryu

Dragon or dreamer: Dragon

Personality: Tala is as innocent as new fallen winter snow is white. She's a bit naive and ditzy, almost to the point of being a clutz. She wishes that it were different, but that's just the way she is. But if there is one thing that she isn't embarresed about, it's the fact that her eyes hold a quality that just seems to gain the trust of her fellows almost instantly.

Appearance: Tala has bright azure eyes that are almost always twinkling in merriment or wide-eyed in wonder. Her silvery-blue hair hangs in carefree abandon down to her waist, sometime pulled loosly into a ponytail. She wears a sapphire crystal pendent that ties in well with her feather earings and silver and gold bangle braclets.

What she's wearing is at the bottom.

Bio: Tala has always been a bit of a rebel and a thief. She's made her share of mistakes, but she's usually able to learn her lesson. Before her parents died, she was known to steal the cookies that her mother would make; everything in life was a game to her. But she was forced to grow up quickly when and accident took her parents. Now she trains under her brother Drakor for when they will meet the chosen ones of the prophecy. (srry if I got that screwed up somewhat.)

Tala has always wondered why her wings are feathery and not like the rest of the clan; but she's been thinking of that less and more about the girl that she gave that locket to. She knows that the girl is going to have a big part in what is comming up; she just doesn't know what.

Extra: Theme Song~ Lessons Learned

http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=157342

Once again, sorries about not getting this up sooner. Hope you like.

Cho_Hakkai_657

OOC: Sorries I didn't do it yesterday, but I was only on for a few minutes after school. So here goes ^o^ :

IC:
"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

The annoying sound of the alarm filled Kana's bedroom. From underneath the floral blanket came a small hand. This hand felt blindly until it found the source of the noise and flipped a switch. Finally the beeping had stopped and the hand slipped right back under the blanket. Something stirred underneath the cover now. Two hands came up this time, shoving the blanket down to reveal a young girl with messy, long black hair. Slowly, she sat and strecthed out.

As she stretched, she noticed she had something in her hand. She brought it to her face and saw a golden locket hanging there. She gasped, same as in her dream.

Last nights dream ended differently than the others, this time with a girl. The girl had beautiful, white angel wings, not the dragon ones that Drakor had. Kana and the girl had time to talk since there was no Drakor to push her in the water. They talked about anything and everthing, they became fast friends. Before long, the girl had given her a locket, the same one resting in her hand at this moment. Though she uttered some strange words, the girl did, "Don't ever lose this," she whispered; "For it contains powers that many would seek to have as their own. Many evil people would do anything to obtain it. Don't let anything happen to it."

These words echoed through her mind as she undid the clasp and slid it around her neck, doing it up again. This definately ment something, it was real. But how could she prove to anyone she got this locket from a dream?

"Kana! You're going to be late!"

Her mothers yell jolted her out of her thoughts. Late? She looked over at her wall calendar. It was Friday. She thought for a moment....school! She quickly jumped out of her bed, neglecting to make it and grabbed the nearest clean thing she could find. She changed and ran down stairs hoping for a good day.

OOC: I'll include Drakor next time *Nods*

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
OOC: Alrighty then. Let's rock.

Rika was deep in thought. As she walked to school and listened to her iPod at the same time, she began to daydream away unaware of what and where she was going. Images of the dream filled her mind. The ocean, the meadow, everything.

'Could it mean something?' thought Rika

Suddenly she felt an slight jolt of pain flow through her head. She realized that she was in front of the school and someone had opened the door (and it appeared that this 'someone' was in a hurry) which smacked Rika in the head. The person opening the door was a boy who must've accidentally left his homework at home.

"Oh, sorry!" said the boy

"Eh, no worries!" said Rika

Rika turned off her iPod, put it in her backpack and walked inside the building.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Just call my dude Sei for short.

Seirio walked around the courtyard,imagining a foe right infront.He had his swords drawn,saying,"If I am to overcome an obstacle,then I always will."he ran straight at the imaginary foe,he stabbed at it,but it jumped right behind him.He immidiatly did a back stab to the foe and said,"Point 1."He sheathed his blades and said,"Time for school."He looked at his watch and got into his normal cloths.He looked at the scar across his face,but then turned away.Everything was boring nowadays eversince he killed that grownup a few years ago.People feared him more now that he was close to becoming an adult.

"Heh,nothing interesting."Seirio said as he look around the streets.He jumped into and ally and was able to wall jump onto a small house.From there on,he jumped from small building to small building until there was a tall one.He would get down the house and walk normally.A few minutes of walking later,he got to the school.People who say him were whispering while looking at him."Heh,im still popular."Another person,around his age,walked up to him and said,"You that Se-whats its,thats been feared by all these weaklings?I but I can beat you down easy."The person brought a gang of other people around his age and said,"Now lets get on with the beating."

A teen from the left ran at him with fists ready.Seirio simply put his leg up and the person ran right into it.Another person came from the right in the air,jumping,hoping to get a fistslam into his head.Seirio just moved out of the way,and kicked the person after he landed on the ground.He gazed at the rest of the bullies with a red eye."You are all weak,unorginized."A sneak attack was launched.A person tried kicking him in the head.He ducked then kicked the person in the head.He still gazed at the bullies who tried attacing them with a plain,pale,and evil looking stare.The whole group ran in fear,including the leader who started the fight."Pff,done with todays practice."

Everyday now,someone would try attacking him.He would always beat the person up easily,since he knew ninjutsu,and could even take on a person with a bunch of knifes.Because of that,people respected and feared him for his natural abilities.He was also fast,that way he could dodge.Any person who dared to attacked always ends up in the nurses office.Seirio stood still as people looked at him."What do you guys think I am?A freak?"People muttered and a person even answered yes.Nothing angered him because he could keep control of his emotions.This was a usual day for Seirio Todaifuku.

ooc: To long?

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
OOC: No entry is too long.

Rika rubbed her forehead where there was to be a small bruise. She almost laughed to herself.

'That was pretty stupid of me to walk into a swinging door.' thought Rika

She walked to her locker, placed her stuff in and grabbed her books. She slammed the door shut and walked to class. Once she got there and sat in her usual seat, she looked out the window and the images of the dream came back to her. She felt that there was some sort of meaning... somehow.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Twilight was walking along the beach...deciding to let the water touch her feet she walked over to the ocean and just stood there letting the water run over her feet. "This is nice no ones around to bother me." She thought, smiling softly. Twilight just listened to what was going on around her...hearing that another Dragon called her "Alone wolf" again, she didn't let it show that it hit her hard. "Why can't they do me a favor and go away?" She thought bitterly.

ooc:Well there you go ^^;

dark invader

Woken by a small nudging on her arm, Taralai slowly sat up to lean on her right elbow. Her now open eyes moved around her room until they slowly stopped onto her mom, who was sitting in front of her. She stared at her in question for a moment. Her mother never woke her up in the morning, it was usually her alarm clock. And then it suddenly dawned on her. She looked next to her to see her alarm clock, which now informed her that she was late to school.

"Oh no. I must've slept through my alarm again." She said with little emotion, as this had happened to often for her to actually be worried. "Will you be able to take me to school mom?"

"Of course I will." Her mother replied, as if she had just been asked to most stupid question of her life.

Taralai then pondered over the dream she had just had as she began getting ready. The dream that made her sleep through her alarm. The same dream she had been having for almost a month now. She didn't understand what they meant, only that the dragons that she saw weren't always the same. Sometimes they looked more heavenly and pleasant than others, and she liked those dreams better.

As she walked out the door to her mom's car, she asked herself if she should try to reason with her mother about these dreams that she was having, but she came up with the same conclusion as always. Her mom would think she was either insane, or she would think that it was a cry for attention. They just silently sat in the car, Taralai waiting patiently for her mom to pull around to the school. She really didn' want to go to school, but what choice did she have.

She exited the car, said bye to her mom, and started walking toward the front door. She slowly opened the door to find out that she wasn't as late as she thought she was. Students still roamed the hallways, talking to friends, getting things out of their lockers, and other things. She started heading for her locker, not wanted her backpack to be as heavy as it was for the whole day. I just want this day to go by as quickly as possible, she thought to herself as she opened her locker door.

Cho_Hakkai_657

OOC: Well it is a literate rp .__.;;; So no, that post wasn't too long.

IC:
Drakor had just finished making his daily patrol of the island. He had to make sure everything was alright between the Dragons and humans that shared the land. No one wanted any fights, there was one, before, when his father was in control. It caused a war. Many people died, Dragons and humans alike. He didn't want this happening again.

Deciding to take a small trip to the sandy beach, he turned on his heal and started towards it. That same dragon was walking along the coastline, the one known as the lone wolf. She was going to be known as that no longer. Drakor had finally picked who would help him with this and she just happened to be one of them.

Not making a sound, Drakor walked up beside her. "Well, hello Ms...Twilight was it?"

~~~~~~~~~

Kana had made it just in time for school, just in time to get scolded for being ten minutes late. She gave a sigh and gave her apologies to her homeroom teacher and made her way to the back of the class. Taking her seat in the desk next to, well nothing, her desk was just about as far away from the teacher as you could get. But, still, she couldn't hide from the wrath of Mrs. Takanori.

She was always late for class, which made the teacher hate her more than she did everyone else. Mrs. Takanori hated everyone, no one knew why, she just did. No one even knows how she got the position for a teacher with that attitude.

And then began the whispers of the class, "Its the freak." From across the room, "Yea the one who thinks theres some 'dream world" out there." She tried to block it out, but it still got to her. She couldn't take it anymore, this happened every day. Grabbing her book, she stood, slamed it on the desk and yelled as loud as she could, "Shut up!"

The class grew silent, looked back at her, and in an instant the class was filled with laughter. "Stop it all of you!" Mrs. Takanori started hitting a ruler on her desk. Just as quickly as they all started, they stopped and all turned to the front of the class, silent. "And you, Ms. Isinato, detention after school today. There will be no outbursts like that in my class."

Kana slowly slid back in her seat, "Yes, Mrs. Takanori."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back