• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
Every good thread needs some comparison pics!
comparisonftw.jpg

I wish the Aqua pic was bigger, but this was the best i could find.
And i was wrong, it seems (at least with the artist rendition) that Aqua's hair is pretty much the exact same shade as Xion's.
But i still think it is a mix of the styles.

secondcomparison.jpg

See?

wait didnt the rap up on the frontpage of this site say she has dark skin and heir

A

Audo

Yes, it did. One blogger said that, but we'll just have to wait for an official image to be 100% on anything at this point.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Shes pretty good looking :3, though no one compares to Aqua :3.... I think she kinda sorta in a bit kinda way looks like Yuffie, but that may just be me

Fuego6

Here I went and edited the skin color based on what I think it will look like. I also in no way mean to insult the original artist.

xioncolorchangecopy.jpg

A

Audo

Her eyes do stand out more with the dark skin, and thats what one of the bloggers said (the one who said that she had dark skin) they said that her eyes looked striking and really stuck out due to her dark skin and hair.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmmm... I see. Well then. I'm still waiting for some official pics ;D

A

Audo

lol. Like always we shall be. I wonder when the first magazine scans will surface with the details. D:

Rix

:)
Awards
Who knows.... I'm hoping we will get something during this week, but I do really think that we have to wait at least another week for it.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I just saw a vid of Xion in it and her skin isnt dark at all.
Let me see if I can find it
Edit: Found it!

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0337/v/swf/qplayer.swf?VideoIDS=XNDcwMzM2ODQ=&embedid=-&showAd=0
Is this old? Sorry if it is but I got so excited when I saw Xion!
You just won the internet. O:

EDIT: She looks more like Kairi than I thought. Her skin is kind of dark, and her hair is darker than it was on the artist's render (and she looks less like Aqua).

Oh goody. :3

Fuego6

Well it appears we were lied to...her skin isn't dark in the slightest, and the artists rendition is dead on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back