• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drama Gift

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

So, my friend became the play manager this year. Shes pulling off Romeo and Juilet. So im wondering, as an opening night gift, what should i get her? I know the usual balloons or flowers for a first nights good job, but still, i kinda sorta wanna stand out. And i will try to go to her play more than one night, but yeah.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Wicked

absurdiam
You should give her flowers and speak to her in Shakespeare. HA!

First thing that came to my head and hey, some chicks like that stuff.

Awards
depends how friendly you two are

if you like her romantically, get her something somewhat romantic

if you don't, get her something she'd like

if you're gay and she's your fag hag, get her something romantic

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
A copy of 'Of Mice and Men' by John Steinbeck.
Then the infamous 'best laid plans of mice and men often go awry' quote (best way to instill confidence before a production)
Then slap her for putting on a shitty Shakespeare play

UnknownEnigma

Really guys? really? A slap would probably give me a bad rep from her, and what play isnt shitty now a days. Oh, yeah, non high school ones. But hey, we do with what we have. And its important to her, so yes we're somewhat romantic togethe, but getting her somewhat romantic thing....well thats what im asking, what gift? I suppose ill stick with flowers, bunch of roses? but yeah....thanks somewhat.....lol really?fag hag. nice.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Throw in a gift certificate to a restaurant she likes. Something nice. not McDonald's

Oh and a Card!

Believe me Cards written with a personal message on Opening night. can do wonders to people

UnknownEnigma

Thanks Gildragon. I got her a lavender rose and a congrats card. She liked it, said i was awesome. Im planning to go on the last night, but come on, 2 gifts, eesh. Thanks again!

Aliahya

Bronze Member
a nice touch would be flowers and connected to the flowers is her name in helim ballons :) <<<its different and draws attention

OR

a charm braclet with the first charm being the drama faces <<<its original

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Give her a knife. Call it a 'Happy dagger' and say she'll know what to do with it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You hate her? Or would you just like to see if she understood it as well?

Wicked

absurdiam
Oh, ha. I'd love to see her laugh at it. She is awesome and she'll understand. She's read every Shakespear text ever, that is devotion.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sounds like my English teacher, although I don't know how he'd take to me brining a knife to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back