• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

downgrading my psp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
just curious: why would someone want to downgrade it?

idk much about all that technical stuff.

S

Shadow Soldier

just curious: why would someone want to downgrade it?

idk much about all that technical stuff.

You can do custom stuff with it. Like, when I had a PSP, I downgraded, and I was able to play SNES games on it and stuff.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Downgrading allows for other programs to run on it so you can play ripped games as well, without having the need to actually buy them. Pity I didn't know that before I downloaded a game :v

there's a CFW that is 5.50 gen-B. its what i use, i don't know if you could though.

i'm runnin a psp-1001.

BluesStar21

Now just watch, the next update for the psp, will allow you to do all of that stuff, and then what you wasted all that money, for what nothing?

BluesStar21

I thought you had to buy some equipment to downgrade your psp, your telling me I can downgrade it for free? if thats the case could you help me noich.

not if you know what you're doing.

the only way i can help you is if you're running a PSP-1001 like me, otherwise i won't know how to help. if you do have a psp-1001, hit me up through private messaging and i'll send you a tutorial eventually.

oh and in the message, include the model of your battery.

S

Shadow Soldier

Now just watch, the next update for the psp, will allow you to do all of that stuff, and then what you wasted all that money, for what nothing?

Ya,,,, I doubt what you're able to do with a hacked PSP, Sony will include that in the next firmware upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back