• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Don't Go Messing Around in the Basement (short story)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
I wrote this, at like, 2 in the morning for my friend the other day. =P Just felt like posting it up... And yes, the Organization XIII has a Wii. Dunno how they got it, don't care, they just do.

--

Demyx was alone, wandering the lower levels of the castle. It was his day off and he literally had nothing else to do. Larxene had broken the TV after WiiFit apparently called her "fat". And Axel said he was going to feed Demyx to Marluxia's plant Jorge if he bugged him again today, so poor Demyx was left to explore the castle in search of something to do."Hey Dem-Dem!" Xigbar appeared out of a portal. "What's up, dude?" "Eh, not much. I'm just exploring... Did you know we have an employee's lounge?" Xigbar looked baffled. "What? Dude? Really? Does it have a coffee machine?" Demyx nodded. "And a water cooler." "Dude! Sweet! Gotta check that out!" Demyx nodded again.

"Anyways, what are you doing down here, Xigbar?" Xigbar shrugged. "Vexen asked me to go check on this experiment of his or something. Wanna come with?" Demyx pondered for a minute. "Meh, okay I guess. It might be fun." "Excellent!" The Freelance Sniper whooped and led Demyx down the hallway. They reached a large, metal bolted door with numerous locks and chains on it and a sign that read, "DO NOT OPEN." "Uh... y-you sure we got the right room?" Demyx said nervously, cowering behind Xigbar. "Dude, relax. No need to be scared. It's just a door." "A very scary door. I think there are bloodstains on it." "Who cares? Let's go in!" Xigbar began unlocking the door and its many locks and pulled it open. Cool, musty air poured out of the room. "See? Nothing to be scared of!"Xigbar walked into the room.

"Dude! We got a pool?!" Indeed, there was a pool. A large, rectangular pool filled most of the room, filled to the top with dark, ink-like water. "Well, isn't that creepy. And disgusting. Doesn't anyone ever clean this thing?" Demyx remarked, walking into the room. "And what's with this lighting? I can barely see anything..." "Dude! Check this out! A diving board!" Xigbar was standing on the edge of the fore-mentioned board. "Dude!" "Xigbar, I wouldn't- That's a bad idea- You should get down-" "Dude!" Xigbar began jumping up and down on the board."Xigbar, c'mon! Let's go!" Demyx turned around to leave. "I'm going to leave you behind." A loud scream filled the air and Demyx turned around. "Xigbar?!" The Freelance Sniper was being held in the air by a large, black tentacle which proceeded to fling him about. Xigbar and Demyx were both screaming at this point until the tentacle, which had been banging Xigbar against the wall, dragged hi down into the dark waters of the pool. Demyx was still screaming as he ran out of the room, slamming the door shut, and leaning against it, panting heavily. "Oh, Demyx, I-" "Aaaaaaaaaaagh!" Vexen winced as Demyx screamed. "Wanted to know if you've seen Xigbar." "N-no! Nope! No, I haven't!" Demyx hurridly said. "I gotta go! Bye!" He began to run incredibly fast down the halls, almost as if he was being chased. Vexen had a puzzled look. "....Okay?"

Later, when they had rescued Xigbar from the clutches of the pool monster, Xemnas was interrogating the whole of the Organization. "Who did this?! Who did this to Xigbar, poor, innocent, sweet little Xigbar?!" He pointed to the Freelance Sniper, who was now drooling and muttering pure gibberish. "I-it was Axel!" Demyx cried before dissappearing. Axel, who had not been paying attention, nearly fell out of his chair as he heard his name. "W-what?! What?! I didn't do anything?!" The redhead noticed the Superior glaring at him and moaned. "Awwww, man. Why do I always get blamed?"

--

Muse

you look atrocious
Sorry, I half-assed the ending. =/

XD I wrote this so long ago, I forgot about it...

Muse

you look atrocious
It was a giant tentacle coming out of nowhere! Xigbar was getting the snot beat out of him! He didn't know what to do! :D So he ditched Xigbar and ran!

Thanks for reading it. xD Forgot all about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back