• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

donald fucks everything up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

br0cakes

i entered the west hall in beast's castle and there was a rare heartless... so i hit the suit of armor and a ton of crimson jazz came out... i tried to run from them to the bulky vendor heartless and couldn't stop getting hit so i fought them off.. when i was done i found that donald had hit the bulky vendor already...asshole

anyone else have this happen?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
That's nice... pointless thread, though.

And no, it never happened to me before.

usereed

um donald wouldnt do ANY damage to the bulky vendor... it damages its self... you probably just took to long to get to it before it disappeared...

br0cakes

how about one of you tells me how to delete this then if its so pointless. some people dont sit here all day every day. when someone doesnt know something ive noticed you all like to act like witty know it alls.

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
No this has never happenned to me.
Next time just keep running to the vendor and only kill the heartless that prevent you from hitting the reaction. Let the rest of your party finish off the other heartless and don't blame Donald he was only doing what he was programed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back