• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does This Bother You ????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deminem

Awards
yeah that would b really i mean really wierd whadda u guys think...

hey soras angel
them clips are great

rendi_pratama

well, this game is E-Rated. Sooo, human killing (even w/out blood) is not good for kids. but in PotC world, i guess knock undead soldiers is good enough. why don't the huns changes into heartless like in xenosaga ep.2

:sage:

might joe z, ask yourself why you don't fight people. why in the world would sora fight PEOPLE. people didn't do anything to him. and for those villains (which are humans) who did something to him, sora did fight them. have you forgot about ansem? clayton? dark riku?

this thread is very unuseful.

KatChanSan

Don't forget Maleficent (She was a witch, and that's technically human, ne?).
Wasn't KH: COM rated T for language or something? *searches for the box* Hmm..It wasn't, but they still put it on there, I think. Anyways, they should make a game for teens instead of everyone since the main character is a teenager, and it's a little too hard for younger kids who would be influenced by violance and stuff. Or maybe just make the people run away after they're defeated?
Just suggestions..But I'm rambling. I don't mind fighting the heartless. If we always had to fight people, it'd be harder for less skilled players like me.

Edit- I meant the game, not a game (see, "they should make a game for teens") I think I was trying to say a KH game..But..Oh well

Mighty_Joe_Z

umm no :Sage:......I said GROUPS OR ARMIES OF PEOPLE !!!!!!!! I already said I wasn't talking about one-on-one combat in my first post......I also said OCCASIONALLY, not every battle.......

and actually, it DOES fit into the story in those two worlds ( PotC and Mulan).......

why would sora help Mulan and then not help her fight the Huns who are invading her homeland?????????? so yea, they kinda did do something to him if they're attacking his friends.....THE WHOLE STORY OF MULAN IS STOPPING THE INVADING HUNS !!!!!

and why wouldn't he fight the undead pirates in PotC ??????? THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE STORY IN POTC !!!!!!

so yea, it does fit into those stories......

so sage... i have a question for you....WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT ????????????

EDIT- Sora is a MEDDLER, that was stated in KH1 by Donald..........which means he gets in others peoples business when he doesn't even belong there ........and if he sees someone in trouble, HE'S GOING TO HELP THEM....if Huns were invading Mulan's homeland, sora will help...why? CAUSE HE'S A FREAKIN' BUSYBODY!!!!!

im not tryin to hate on you sage...but i kinda disproved everything you just said.....

Last edited:

Sora Angel

it would not be the same if you were fighting humans, heartless mad KH casue you normal dont fight heartless

I would not play KH if you were fightnig ppl casue it would not be the same

Mighty_Joe_Z

dude...i said OCASSIONALLY FIGHT GROUPS OF PEOPLE.......not every battle!!!! fighting armies of people only fits in two worlds anyway (Mulan and PotC)

im not hating on anyone, but people, if you're gonna post stuff against what im saying, TRY READING EVERY WORD and COMPREHEND what im saying before you do so........

peace out

Sora Angel

oh sry my bad

In Mulan doenst Shaun-u summon the bat heartless in the moutain battle

DarkSora9696

Twinkling_Jenn said:
Damn, that's just what I was about to say... =P

There wouldn't be much point to the game if you didn't fight the heartless cause, as it's been mentioned before, that's what it's all about.

It's like say, Sonic the Hedgehog, where instead of collecting rings, you collect, I dunno, lets say stars.

Doesn't really make sense, does it?

Um well... Sorry I guess lol... Thanks "RikuofDarkness"
smile.gif

You guys seem cool...

cobrar17

as long as sora has something to kill like.......
Clowns!!! they will take over the world
lucky for me a have a gaint uberbunny of doom!!!
hahahahahahahahahahama!

sorarocks

they could be heartless in human form so they might be like mostly black and with yellow eyes.oh yeah and at the end of mulan shaun hu got blown up so i hav no idea what they'll do about that.maybe it'll be like captain hook and he doesn't die but he loses the battle.

Sora Angel

In Mulan When you are on the moutain with Mulan and you battle and Shaun-u summons all sorts of heartlees you battle for like 2-4 mins

juliannacho

yeah I think that could make the gameplay a little better, but Then they couldn't like pop out of the ground all cool like.:D

juliannacho

TRUE TRUE. well you did have to fight some heartless. You only get to fight those card guys in like one part right?

shoppingforblood

As to whether or not the game is E, I think it is because those oh-so-pure Disney characters couldn't very well be associated with too much blood and gore and the like.

I have a question: Will the Seven Princesses of Heart have anything to do with this game or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back