• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does This Bother You ????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Joe_Z

Does it bother you that in KH games, you never get to fight against a group of people, just creatures?

Like, for example, in the Mulan world, the movie is based around fighting the Huns, fierce ancient Chinese warrios, REAL LIVE PEOPLE. Most likely, in KH2 the Huns will be replaced by Heartless and you won't get to fight them, only against the boss, Shan-yu.

Also, in the PotC world, I would rather fight entirely against HUMAN pirates rather than Heartless.

What I'm trying to say is wouldn't you rather want to fight against groups of people once in a while rather than non-humans the whole time? I know you go one-on-one with people, but I mean groups of people.

Maybe fighting creepy animals is what KH is all about, and I'm not trying to rag on it because it's my favorite game ever, but I'm just saying, sometimes I'd rather fight an army of Huns or undead pirates rather than creepy-shadow-animals.

Tell me if you agree or disagree...............

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
We don't know if we get to fight the huns or pirates yet. Oh wait. We don't get to fight the funs. Well from what I've seen so far. But there is no proof that there is or isn't. It kinda does bug me though.

>.Oblivion.<

Website
www.xanga.com
Mighty_Joe_Z said:
Does it bother you that in KH games, you never get to fight against a group of people, just creatures?

Like, for example, in the Mulan world, the movie is based around fighting the Huns, fierce ancient Chinese warrios, REAL LIVE PEOPLE. Most likely, in KH2 the Huns will be replaced by Heartless and you won't get to fight them, only against the boss, Shan-yu.

Also, in the PotC world, I would rather fight entirely against HUMAN pirates rather than Heartless.

What I'm trying to say is wouldn't you rather want to fight against groups of people once in a while rather than non-humans the whole time? I know you go one-on-one with people, but I mean groups of people.

Maybe fighting creepy animals is what KH is all about, and I'm not trying to rag on it because it's my favorite game ever, but I'm just saying, sometimes I'd rather fight an army of Huns or undead pirates rather than creepy-shadow-animals.

Tell me if you agree or disagree...............
hmm.... I've never looked at it that way... I would have to concur with your statement. I WANNA FIGHT THE HUNS!!!!

Huns=Evil.... Heartless= Push Overs...heh...

I definitely want to kick the poop out of some nasty pirates. :D

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah that gets a bit annoying but its and E rated game after all. Kikin the crap outta the Huns would be fun though. I wanna roast Shan-Yu's annoying bird! We should fight the pirates since theres like a whole army.

Kilika

r u sure that kh2 is e rated. actually till u said that i've never thought of it that way. i want to fight people that would be fun. or throw ff creatures in there to fight i think that would be fun also

Mighty_Joe_Z

we could kick the crap out of the Huns- Dynasty Warriors Style !!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's another thought.....there is a rumored Robin Hood world, and if you've seen that movie you know that Robin Hood steals from Prince John the lion and gives the stolen goods to the needy...................................

this is what could happen : you could get caught, the alarm could sound, and a whole mess of KNIGHTS COMES AFTER YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! (instead of heartless)

also, in Fabled Countryside you could fight against the EVIL BROOMSTICKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... lol j/k

im just sayin that fighting groups of people could be funner than fighting groups of shadows

Cous Cous

Just as long as the heartless don't die as quickly so I can beat the snot out of them I don't care if there aren't people.(I hated that fact that all the heartless died in one hit in KH, that's why I liked battling sephiroth)

N

Neko

*shrugs* I don't mind beating up the heartless. I guess I do miss fighting humans but sometimes, that can't be helped. especially in an E rated game. v_v''

FED UP BOI

id want to fight them both maybe watch a few of the huns change into the heartless but thats me. oh one more thing can some of you all ask a mod or two to let me back in vBChat im FED UP BOI oh well thanks to those who help.

(^-^)m copy cat

DarkSora9696

I'm gonna have to disagree cause if you didn't fight the heartless all the time even if you fought humans just a few times. It would completelly destroy the games plot... The whole point of Kingdom Hearts is to travel from world to world meet some bad guy who's soul was overtaken by the heartless. (And then you have to lock the key hole so that the Heartless stop coming through it... but that don't got to do w/ what I'm sayin lol). So if you fought humans... I wouldn't make sense... Cause if they are "overtaken" by the heartless... Then they should fight with the heartless... not humans... I agree that it would be neat but... I would not make sense to me... But that's just my view on it...

Ultima Keybearer

How about humans taken over by heartless but still had there human form, they're heartless AND human at the same time.

dark_riku999

mabye in the pirates of the carrabean world ull fight humans, kh 2 is gonna be a darker game

Twinkling_Jenn

I'm gonna have to disagree cause if you didn't fight the heartless all the time even if you fought humans just a few times. It would completelly destroy the games plot... The whole point of Kingdom Hearts is to travel from world to world meet some bad guy who's soul was overtaken by the heartless. (And then you have to lock the key hole so that the Heartless stop coming through it... but that don't got to do w/ what I'm sayin lol). So if you fought humans... I wouldn't make sense... Cause if they are "overtaken" by the heartless... Then they should fight with the heartless... not humans... I agree that it would be neat but... I would not make sense to me... But that's just my view on it...

Damn, that's just what I was about to say... =P

There wouldn't be much point to the game if you didn't fight the heartless cause, as it's been mentioned before, that's what it's all about.

It's like say, Sonic the Hedgehog, where instead of collecting rings, you collect, I dunno, lets say stars.

Doesn't really make sense, does it?

Deminem

Awards
yeah that would b really i mean really wierd whadda u guys think...

hey soras angel
them clips are great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back