• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Terra..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

Does Terra go 2The Station of Awakening just like Sora n Roxas did 2 get ther Keyblade?..

Apollo

Silver Member
How would we know?

Also Roxas had his Keyblade before he went there. Unless he goes there at the start of Days.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Also Roxas had his Keyblade before he went there. Unless he goes there at the start of Days.

Yes, but his memories were altered after he was captured, evidently wiping the fact that he could wield a keyblade as well. So, Roxas could not wield the keyblade then because he either simply forgot about it or lost the ability altogether. The keyblade Roxas had in KH2 before his awakening was a digital keyblade provided by Ansem. It was only after the awakening did Roxas get his real keyblade back.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Exellent question. But i don't know how you expect any of us to even remotely know the answer.

AllEndsWith-

That still begs the question: How do Terra, Aqua, and Ven get their Keyblades?
Well, we all ready know that TAV are apprentices of an unnamed Keyblade master.

And we also can imply that "pure" Keyblades have a keychains attached to that(or at least thats what I think).

So I believe TAV's keyblades aren't totally pure keyblades, or at least something like that. to show that they're apprentices. Either that or their keyblades are just a different type I'm not sure, not enough info at the moment.

State

Awards
Yes, but his memories were altered after he was captured, evidently wiping the fact that he could wield a keyblade as well. So, Roxas could not wield the keyblade then because he either simply forgot about it or lost the ability altogether. The keyblade Roxas had in KH2 before his awakening was a digital keyblade provided by Ansem. It was only after the awakening did Roxas get his real keyblade back.

Interesting argument, it's an interesting explanation of why Roxas, possibly, went "twice" to the Station of Calling.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's possible, but this isn't really something that any of us would be able to know unless we've played BBS. That being said, we're not even sure if the awakening is something that's subject to only Sora and his Nobody, Roxas.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
we have no idea
though i would believe that they went through an awakening too
I dont exactly believe that. If Terra has an awakening what stop everyone else from having one to obtain a keyblade.
lack of information makes this almost impossible to answer
Or we just seen sora and his nobody have one. So maybe it trace back to ven.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Another possibility would be that Terra, Aqua, and Ven don't have Awakenings because they had their Keyblades given to them by a Keyblade Master as opposed to Sora who was chosen by the Keyblade to wield it. Riku might support this theory because if Terra had become a Keyblade Master by the time he had chosen Riku to become a wielder then that would explain why Riku didn't have an Awakening, that's only if he didn't though but, we don't know at the moment.

Sexy Angel
ahahaa! This is a funny thread!

Of course Terra's been there, sheesh. Really, do you think that Nomura would take the time to think up another way to tutorial us? No, i didn't think so.

Game mechanics. Never fails.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Of course Terra's been there, sheesh. Really, do you think that Nomura would take the time to think up another way to tutorial us? No, i didn't think so.

I love how you speak for Nomura all of a sudden...
Is it likely that Terra will have an awakening? Yes.
It is also just as likely that they will not have one. The training provided by the Awakening could just as easily be provided by a Master.

Correction. You don't know.

:)

Neither do you...
You assume you do.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ahahaa! This is a funny thread!

Game mechanics. Never fails.

What I love most about your post is that you're forgetting that for Roxas, the Awakening was actually the part in which the tutorial officially ended.
"From this point onwards, whenever your HP reaches 0 it's game over". You get told that as soon as Roxas's Awakening starts :\ Your tutorial was locking onto cats and minigames and struggle matches. The Awakening was the real deal.

I love how you speak for Nomura all of a sudden...
Is it likely that Terra will have an awakening? Yes.
It is also just as likely that they will not have one. The training provided by the Awakening could just as easily be provided by a Master.

And that's if we Keychain-less Keyblades work in the same way as ones that do have Keychains.

Sexy Angel
What I love most about your post is that you're forgetting that for Roxas, the Awakening was actually the part in which the tutorial officially ended.
"From this point onwards, whenever your HP reaches 0 it's game over". You get told that as soon as Roxas's Awakening starts :\ Your tutorial was locking onto cats and minigames and struggle matches. The Awakening was the real deal.

Oh thank you! I'd never thought you would back me up! *is pleased*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back