• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Sora respond to the change in his voice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Keyblader

im from the uk so a simple yes or no if they do respond to the voice it was probably added in and wasnt in the jap version. If they dont respond a little i think that would be strange?

kh_pro

no he dosnt seem to notice a difference in his voice neither do donald or goofy

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
TSora said:
Well...When my voice changed I didn't notice it...Neither did I when my friends voices changed...:D...

Then how do you know if your friend's voices changed? lol

E

Eclipse

the only thing they said was that yensid goes "it seems you need a change of clothes as well, the three good faries can assist you"

*sora looks down on his goofy red clothes*
Goofy: gawrsh sora, you sure are growing fast!
*everyone chuckles*
*sora turns red...and nervously laughs*

Burori

Hey as long as they don't have a part where sora discovers his deep intrest in woman and a little tent will pop up I;m fine with him not noticing his voice change.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Is this really an important deal if anyone actually notices his voice has changed? I mean, is it a life and death thing? Will it decide if you buy it or not? I just don't see a point. It has no matter in the story. It's his freaking voice....

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Inner-Demon said:
Is this really an important deal if anyone actually notices his voice has changed? I mean, is it a life and death thing? Will it decide if you buy it or not? I just don't see a point. It has no matter in the story. It's his freaking voice....

Quoted for making sense.

Mint_flavour1012

Yeah, it doesn't matter if he didn't notice he's voice grew. At least they noticed that he's growing taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back