• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does George Bush care about black people?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does George Bush care about black people?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
I don't care what you meant about those posts and I'm not stupid. Anybody of my race would say something like that so don't act like you know I'm stupid.

I'm calling you stupid because you're assuming that all white people in the south are racist. That's fucking retarded. I found it funny because of how stupid you are.You're REALLY stupid.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
I'm calling you stupid because you're assuming that all white people in the south are racist. That's fucking retarded. I found it funny because of how stupid you are.You're REALLY stupid.
I'm not assuming all white people in the south are racist dumbass. I'm saying that in the south its hard find a white person that is nice to a african american. If you were in the south at all, when was the last time you saw a caucasion socialize with an african american? I'm just saying that it is very rare to see something like that in the south. And to those who think all of this funny cuz I'm talking about white people in a bad way, I am part white and part black, so seriously just leave it all alone and get back to talking about Bush.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I'm black and live in the South the majority of my friends are white. It's not hard to find cool white people, but still I agree, it's not as easy as some people believe to socialize with different races outside of a school/work environment. But anyways I digress.

I am a firm believer in the fact that Bush didn't care about Black people during the FEMA bullshit since I was actually in Louisiana at the time of Hurricane Katrina and Rita and my place of residence was damaged and Bush didn't do shit about it but play golf and shit. But you know, Bush is cool with me because hell I don't really care about black people either. Most black people act like they have a chip on their shoulder from shit that happened to their ancestor, and honestly Black people talk shit about all races, therefore we are the most racist of any race right now. I know I do. Hell my family taught me to think of all white people as crazy.. although not many have disproved that theory...

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I'm black and live in the South the majority of my friends are white. It's not hard to find cool white people, but still I agree, it's not as easy as some people believe to socialize with different races outside of a school/work environment. But anyways I digress.

I am a firm believer in the fact that Bush didn't care about Black people during the FEMA bullshit since I was actually in Louisiana at the time of Hurricane Katrina and Rita and my place of residence was damaged and Bush didn't do shit about it but play golf and shit. But you know, Bush is cool with me because hell I don't really care about black people either. Most black people act like they have a chip on their shoulder from shit that happened to their ancestor, and honestly Black people talk shit about all races, therefore we are the most racist of any race right now. I know I do. Hell my family taught me to think of all white people as crazy.. although not many have disproved that theory...

LOL, Rep for that one bro. The most i've lived in America is around the South East Region mainly Florida, and Georgia, and i never had problems making white friends. I've never seen that as an issue, but i know that certain neighborhoods aren't exactly keen to the company of our race. I do know a friend of mom that used to live way up in red neck ville deep in the boonies, and swhe owned a bar and held many parties. The people loved her, so perhaps it's an issue of fear, but again i've never met anyone in the South who gave me a hard time, and i had no problem making white friends.

As far as Bush.....records of Death Penalty anyone wanna look into :/ And i'm also in the belief that black are showing themselves off to be the most racist out of complete ignorance. The majority makes it harder for the minority, but it is in a way of how they were raised and what their parents let them perceive with other races. A lot of black ppl tend to follow the very stereotypes ppl give them crap about, and i'm sure a lot of you have seen them. Trying to be gangsta, listening to only rap/R&B, always having new shoes, and a chain, talking loud, playing basketball, jumping high.....it's all shit that ppl talk towards black ppl and the funny thing is that if your black and don't fit the many options above, even many black ppl would consider you not black. Funny world we live in

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
He doesn't care about black people because hes from the south, and I don't mean to be racist towards white people but down there, blacks are still treated like shit.

Wait, I thought Black People were better treated than white people. All a black person needs to do is to shout out 'Racist' and he/she win the case.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Another Day in KHI folks, how's the weather Ollie

Ollie: IT'S RAINING IDIOTS!
OllieWilliams1.jpg

αsiя

space coke
Sooner or later its going to be Obama doesnt care about hispanic people

Status