• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know how Sora and Kairi meet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
in kh2 they meet because of a letter that he gets at the end of the game .i saw about a minute of a trailer ,then i saud I CANT TAKE THIS

NEO9011

soraxkairilover said:
in kh2 they meet because of a letter that he gets at the end of the game .i saw about a minute of a trailer ,then i saud I CANT TAKE THIS

Are you talking about the very ending FMV, because they meet up before that.

Soraox

MyInnerFred said:
Sora goes to save her, Axel comes to Sora and opens up a portal that will take him to her.
do u know where i can find this cutscene and if so out the link up

kh2luva

i have the game and finished it,85% and i'm telling you that you know axel he teleports kiari to somewhere, and then a unknown teleports kiari into the prisim,namine then saves kiari with another portal,then something happens to kiari(spoiler,pm me if you want to know) then kiari goes to where sora is with __________ and then after a annoying fight,sora goes to kiari and then they meet XD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
MyInnerFred said:
Sora goes to save her, Axel comes to Sora and opens up a portal that will take him to her.

Did anything happened after he did whatever he had to do?
Only when they properly meet a.k.a actually next to each other, very close range, you know, no distractions. Hug? Kiss? Anything?

Or was it just:

Kairi: Sora!!
Sora: Kairi!!
Kairi: You're here!!
Sora: I know!!

*end*

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Not really, he first meets up in that Key Blade scene. Riku is the one that saves her after she has fused with Namine, I think. Sora meets up with her after they clear Xehanort from Riku's body and then as soon as they do, she gets transported to Destiny Island.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
So we didn't get nothing...

Well, that sucks... :(

I would have thought they'd do something by now...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Eh... What did you expect? You know they aren't ever going to end doing anything... It never happens in any RPG. The only exception I know is Chrono Trigger (where Crono actually marries Marl) and FFX (where Yuna and Tidus get all kissy) other then that... They always hint to a relationship yet never bring anything to the table.

snowflakes

1 thing i do not get is that in he first one they should at least tell you how sora and kairi meet i mean cmon thats the bigest bummer of the game well....beside revers role play but the revers role play is pretty sweet but cmon do you get what i mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back