• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Anyone believe that Roxas does have a heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_barzahd

Xelris said:
for the twelth time, roxas and sora share a heart

You can tie thse people up to a splintery wooden chair, and scream it in their faces with a foghorn, or just get proof from Nomura (although he doesn't even know what's going on, IE: the whole Cloud is real Zack isn't/Cloud's experimant B, Zack is real arguement) and they won't beleive you. It's just a waste of typing trying to convince them, but it does get your post count up...

Xelris

hang on, i do have a ligitament argument i have posted before.

Xelris said:
i believe he does and there is some compelling evidence that he does. first he does seem to show emotion. second, and the most compelling piece, is that in COM soras memories summoned twilight town. when he asked namine how this was possible because he had never been there she said that they came from the backside of soras heart. roxas was in twilight town thus he would remember it. roxas is the backside of soras heart.

sora and roxas share a heart.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Xelris. Roxas doesn't have a heart IN HIS BODY. He's a nobody. He uses Sora's heart. He is connected to Sora's heart. It's hard for me to phrase.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Sora_HeroOfLight said:
Xelris. Roxas doesn't have a heart IN HIS BODY. He's a nobody. He uses Sora's heart. He is connected to Sora's heart. It's hard for me to phrase.

I could not of said it better.lol

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
watching you people is funny how you argue, but sad with the people who are like, "He has no heart, he has no feelings." I mean c'mon, talk about heartless. Even though Roxas did not have a heart, he had a soul. You may notice a few differences from Sora in personality. This is because he was not Sora himself, but part of him, yet Roxas is truely another person.

man_of_power

No
he's a Nobody and Nobodies have HAVE NO HEARTS
they just remember what it feels like to have a heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back