• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Doctor Who

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Over the summer I found a away to watch the past three new seasons on Doctor Who that started in 2005. I soon found myself becoming obsessed with Doctor Who. I laughed, I cried, and just couldn't stop watching it.

David Tennant is amzing at his roll of the Doctor and What happened with Rose (Billie Piper) was just so sad. I literally cried for the last 15 min of the ending of season 2.

Anyone else a Whovian?

MissDisney

Ooo, me, me! I love Doctor Who! I've got Season 2 on DVD. Yeah, Doomsday was like the saddest episode! I miss Rose! I mean, Martha's great and all but she's just not the same. I also loved The Girl in the Fireplace with Reinette, that was fantastic. ^_^

We have one episode to go here in Australia (Last of the Time Lords). Last week's The Sound of Drums was my favourite of season 3 so far. The Master is now officially my #1 Who villain and I love seeing Jack with the Doctor again (because I don't really like any of his Torchwood team).

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I like Martha...but Rose was better...I must admit I cried, I mean litterally bawled when she was officially gone....*tear*

Season Three ending was fantastic!! I was so happy the whole time, I couldn't help but smile!!

I haven't really gotten into Torchwood..I've watched a few episodes, but not really gotten into it...hmm...maybe I will watch alittle bit more and see if I like it or not....

I hope Jack some back for season 4!!!!

MissDisney

Season Three ending was fantastic!! I was so happy the whole time, I couldn't help but smile!

I just watched it a couple days ago. How sad was the thing when Martha finds out what the Toclafane are? And OMG, I think the woman at the end (whose hand you see) might be the Rani!

I hope Jack some back for season 4!

He better! Even if it's only for a few episodes! I'd say he could leave Gwen in charge of his Torchwood team, but then again I REALLY wouldn't want Gwen responsible for the fate of the world (when the Doctor's not)...I mean, GWEN! I don't like her. Or Ianto. How was Ianto NOT fired immediately after he................did the thing...that he did. Ahem.

I hugely grinned at Martha's story about her mate at the end, and then the Titanic thing...and the way of using the Archangel network against the Master! Speaking of, how brilliant was John Simm as the Master? ^____^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back