• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuka_183

do you think that kh3 will have the same beginning like kh2 with us playing someone else but is connected to sora.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
No. The only time might be for a short bit or a portion of the story EX. Roxas in kh2

kazuka_183

didnt nomura say that the 3 knights were new but had connections with sora so why wouldnt one of them be the starting character in khlll if not the main character

Balkarzar

i think the game starts in the past/future then it will pick up in the future/past(present) with sora and explains during game play and there will be a cross between the past/future with the past/fututre(present).Did you just understand what i posted??

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I would like to see the game open up playing through the story of the armored figures or Xehanort. Then, a few hours in, start Sora's story. They could make some past event lead to a mystery Sora and the others have to solve.

lv_kh0720

Balkarzar said:
i think the game starts in the past/future then it will pick up in the future/past(present) with sora and explains during game play and there will be a cross between the past/future with the past/fututre(present).Did you just understand what i posted??

actually....yes...I mean, no...(lol)

kazuka_183 said:
do you think that kh3 will have the same beginning like kh2 with us playing someone else but is connected to sora.
yes, coz there will be a new main character. If it won't though, maybe we can play Sora just for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back