• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblader 9

Do you think they should make a kingdom hearts between KH2 and KH3 like the did with KH1 and KH2 with KH chain of memorys

i dont think they should i think they need to just making KH3 as fast as they can

Shinjuku

Entrapment
no it wouldn't make no sense at all and also if they make KH3 fast we will have a repeat of this game in terms of how short it is and how easy boss battles are

keyblader 9

i want it to be a long game but i dont want the Delays with it like they had with KH2

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

I wouldn't really mind if they put out a middle game if the middle game was about Riku and it was for PS2. I also am excited about KH3.

Wolffia

Please don't double/triple post;
It might be interesting to have a middle game but it would be irritating if they made it for the PS2. Most GBA games tend to be pretty short but short PS2 games aren't as fun.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
But thats what they plan on doing. remember, in the normura(srry for mispelling) interview he said the next one wont be a number but it will be like chain of memories, in between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back