• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do You Think??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you think kh2 will be pushed back to march??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultmakeyblademan

game spot says is saying dat they talked to square or something like dat and they pushing to march wich i thin is smarter than feb or jan cuz no 1s parents is going to buy a game that comes out a month after chrismas they spend all there money then so march is reasonable but i still wish we got the same releas date as japan

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Although it isn't SE confirmation, March looks most likely @ the moment for the US... meaning the UK, God knows when...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
. . .
You know MoonPie, you seem to be close to getting banned in a way.

But I might as well keep on topic, I really doubt it, it can't take longer than a month or so to translate and get old voices back.

HeartlessOfDoom

Ya, it will be pushed back to then; SE has a nasty reputation of releasing games months after they were released in Japan, mostly due to voicework/ translations. Although this is not confirmed, I'd say it is at least close to the real date. Unfortunately, we have to consider the fact that SE hasn't said it yet, so it may not be right; why would SE let someone else announce it when they're not involved in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back