• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Xion will have a title?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

desmume

Seeing that all other organizations members have titles like "Key of Destiny" or "Graceful Assassin", i think Xion will also have one. And if you think so, post you suggestions here.

And if there aldeready a topic about this, close this please

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: Do you think Xion will have a nickmane?

Well, since she doesn't get a statue in the "Proof of Existence" or a Chair. I don't know if she will get a name either

keyhole

Well, since she doesn't get a statue in the "Proof of Existence" or a Chair. I don't know if she will get a name either

How do you know? maybe they took away her chair and got rid of her statue in the Proof of Existence after she got taken out or whatever happens to her

I get The Mystery and Key To Memory but The True Nobody?

The True Nobody because everyine in Org. XIII knows who their somebody is (Roxas = Sora, Xemnas = Ansem, etc.) but Xion has no memory of her sombody. So maybe she never had a somebody (doesn't make sense though) therefore making her The True Nobody

Last edited by a moderator:

desmume

The True Nobody because every1 in Org. XIII knows who their somebody is. (Roxas = Sora, Xemnas = Ansem, etc.) but Xion has no memory of her sombody. So maybe she never had a somebody (doesn't make sense though) therfore making her The True Nobody

Ok thanks for the explanation, but dont double post

Wevvy

I say "The Nobody who isnt uber 1337 enough for Organization XIII and got kicked out."

Thats a cool nickname <3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

The Enigma blows them all away, if she even gets a title. Who's the bright spark who thought of it as a nickname, given that it's longer and in no way relates to their full name?

Shadowlight

True.
If she doesn't have a chair, does that mean she does not participate in the meetings?
I always thought Roxas never talked in them, him being the youngest. Recent scans have proved me wrong.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

My educated guess is that Xion will not only be left without a title, but will be left completely ignorant of the Organization's schemes, serving as nothing more than a field agent to go where directed and do as told; she seems like the ignorant puppet type.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

If xion had a nickname i would think it is the
"shape shifter"
How do you know? maybe they took away her chair and got rid of her statue in the Proof of Existence after she got taken out or whatever happens to her
Possibly they forget her or never creates one for her.

The True Nobody because everyine in Org. XIII knows who their somebody is (Roxas = Sora, Xemnas = Ansem, etc.) but Xion has no memory of her sombody. So maybe she never had a somebody (doesn't make sense though) therefore making her The True Nobody
Um...first roxas doesnt know hes soras nobody.
Second roxas,namine, and xion have no memories of their somebody.
Lastly Xion has a somebody if she is a nobody then she has to have a somebody. A body and soul just cant pop out of nowhere and create a nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back