• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think the Nobodies will be in the next KH game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I think they would be back. As most of ppl said that how heartless where back wel I think nobody would be back too without the Organization..

But when I came to think.Those high-rate nobody where control by the organization's power.Well I'm not really sure now X_X it 50/50 for me

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
To KH Pwnage: I don't think I've ever seen anyone do a quadruple post before. Don't multi-post; there's an edit button for a reason. Just be more careful next time, OK?

Anyway, I'm quite sure that there will be Nobodies in the next KH, but who knows. Maybe a new enemy could be a Heartless and Nobody fused, but without being complete. Who knows?

The 14th Order

Possibly ....

well as long as there is strong hearted people that get turned into heartless, nobodies are bound to be there. but what i dont get is that the heart becomes a heartless, the body becomes a nobody,but what about the soul0-o. is it going to become a soulless or a nosoul or something?..............0-0

lv_kh0720

Maybe they will, although their leaders are gone now for good.
But geez, that's funny, in KH1 we didn't see even a single Nobody, as if they didn't exist and they didn't play any important role ^^
So I'll say.......fifty-fifty XD

Sora0-0

it could be but it seem's most likely not kh3 doesn't even look like a disney game at that matter

A

Ansem

yes they will be in the next one. they are the shell of the people that got turned into nobodies, so, yes
Sora.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back