• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think the Nobodies will be in the next KH game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

If the heartless still exist, then maybe the nobodies will too, since they are the shell of the heartless. What do you think?

seb0910

actually, the nobodies are the body of the person who became a heartless, and yes i think they will be in KH3

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
I think the Heartless will be, but I think the Nobodies were just a one time thing for Organization XIII. I mean, you saw how all those Dusks showed up after you beat Xemnas, then they all disappeard. I think that's what happened to all the Nobodies.

the other side

The org died and they controlled the nobodies, but the nobodies still exist. I hope they make a return. Theoretically they till exist, but who actually knows?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
member #8 Axel said:
I don't think there will be in KH3 because all the org. are died.

^yea i like your use of grammar *end sarcasm*

Honestly, like he said, the organization controlled the lesser nobodies, but this is where the contradictions to that come in. There is a possibility that the nobodies will be back in kh3 with out the strings attached by the organization since they're gone. you can have nobodies so long as it goes by the same priciple as when a strong hearted person becomes a heartless and so on. Possibily that you will see nobodies in kh3.
~KHprod~

brainy_pigeon

AngelOfDestruction said:
it will simply because the Heartless came back without Ansem so it will happen no doubt for me

I think that too. The Nobodies probably won't have as big a part as they did in KH2, though.

sephy 9 2 5

Stop posting in two different threads prefferably the other one....
Let that one die its annoying.
But the heartless will be back and the nobodies will be back since neither were ever destroyed.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
AngelOfDestruction said:
it will simply because the Heartless came back without Ansem so it will happen no doubt for me
Xehanort's Heartless didn't control the Heartless. The Heartless will disappear when everyone's heart is filled with light and not a shed of Darkness remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back