• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Nomura has met all of our demands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
When I say this title I don't mean ALL of our demands like a online multiplayer mode or any other crap.I mean when I saw the Lion King world makes me kinda that he's pretty much have everything that was confirmed we asked for.So makes me completely sure of that he has everything set up correctly.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i think that he has gotten me to see things from another light. he has confirmed thing that i thought were going to happen.... except one... dumb lion king lol

Legalos

Well, I personally, think he has done great, I do not see why people complain for everything. But Yeah pretty, much. Don't you agree. He has reach high expections, in my eyes.

SHOUT OUT Thank you Nomura!

Marluxia Diablos

Pssh, don't flatter yourself. It is very likely that Tetsuya Nomura does not even know of the existence of this site and forum.

[Anyway]

I don't think that he fufilled everyone's wishes, but I think he has done a pretty good job so far.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
aaaanyways.. the only notable (unbiast) problems with the first game was the camera and difficulty.. and the camera has been fixed obviously and difficulty is unsure.. but im 100% sure its gonna be much harder to complete

so yes.. he has met demands (in terms of flaws, not requests.. after all, its his project)

belleaurora

HE has met most of mine, especially including beauty and the beast and mulan. I would like ot see Maleficent back but you can't have everything I guess. I would love to see Wonderland and possibly Neverland back but i guess it's a little late

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
nomura is doing the best he can and kh 2 has alot of elements in it that gamers wanted to see in kh1 and some stuff that he liked. He tries i mean you cant expect him to make a game that appeals to all audiences but only has the things that YOU want in it, right? If your even on this site or posting in this forum obviously your going to like KH2 for some reason or another wheather it meets every single tedious idiotic idea you come up with or not! XP
Leave Nomura Alone~haters!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
To me there was nothing wrong with the camera if you're talking about when you fight the heartless all you have to do is attack until you can see again cause personally KH1 was great nothing was really wrong the expert mode may not have been an expert mode maybe that was the only problem but playing expert mode the 1st time was hard as hell some of my friends complained about they couldn't beat Ursula(giant form) until like the 25th try but if you want an expert mode do these things

1. At the beginning of the game when they ask you those 3 questions choose the bottom 3 and 2. when you get new keyblades don't choose them just stick with the Kingdom Key 3. don't use any Items like Omega Chain or Titan Chain and there you have an expert mode really I've tried it couldn't beat it I only got to Aladdins world after like 100 tries

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Jinx said:
To me there was nothing wrong with the camera if you're talking about when you fight the heartless all you have to do is attack until you can see again cause personally KH1 was great nothing was really wrong the expert mode may not have been an expert mode maybe that was the only problem but playing expert mode the 1st time was hard as hell some of my friends complained about they couldn't beat Ursula(giant form) until like the 25th try but if you want an expert mode do these things

1. At the beginning of the game when they ask you those 3 questions choose the bottom 3 and 2. when you get new keyblades don't choose them just stick with the Kingdom Key 3. don't use any Items like Omega Chain or Titan Chain and there you have an expert mode really I've tried it couldn't beat it I only got to Aladdins world after like 100 tries

glad someone finally agrees!

blu ninjaz

i think hes done a good job at keeping kh2 a secret. i mean if he tells us anything else it would probley ruin the experiance(hes told us every non-story detail)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
The only thing nomura met a demand was the crazy camera in kingdom hearts but not ALL that's all folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back