• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Kingdom Hearts will continue?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I hope the makers of Kingdom Hearts go back to the Kingdom Hearts story after a few games of this new series because I'm going to miss playing as Sora and the rest.

THE_UNKNOWNS

I don't think that they will. they may go into stuff about the past and xemnas and all that but they left some loose ends in KH2. Like Malifacent and Pete just leaving and then the letter that you don't get to see. I say there is still hope.I also hope to see what Radient Garden used to look like cause everyone remembers but you never get to see it.

Haku

<3
I think that the next game would probably have the real history about the keyblades and other topics.

Riku4eva

I hope it continues after this new series. Cuz i will miss Sora and Riku *sniff*

luffywang573

i think there would be more than one in the future, cause they said it a seris, so it will be more than one.
i would hope sora stay in the story, even if sora is not in the game i still like lt

gosox333

i think there would be more than one in the future, cause they said it a seris, so it will be more than one.
i would hope sora stay in the story, even if sora is not in the game i still like lt

Nomura said that since its being called a new series there will most likley be more than one game in the new series. I think eventually they will bring us back to the original kh storyline though

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well Kingdom Hearts will last longer than we'd expected. But Sora's story is always important. Kingdom Hearts is not Kingdom Hearts without Sora. Even if Sora is not playable, Sora has ties to the new warriors by the Keyblade and possibly other means. Its weird that Nomura said that he could not say if Riku or Sora would appear in this installment. Although its a new project and experince, he can't officially say that Sora is out of it.

But eventually when this new series end, I bet there will be one more game based on Sora's last adventure and it will wrap up the series. This new series just ties everything together, at the end Sora will have to finish the series off as main character because it started with him, so naturally it will have to end with him. Remember Nomura believed that even by the time this series is over, Sora's story will never be not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back