• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do You THink KH2 is going to be a double disc?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
AHeartless said:
You mean Sora dies or something in KH2? Then it would end the KH series... :eek:
Noo it can't end to 2. There MUST be 3 too. It wud sound cool: "KINGDOM HEARTS: Triology. Only 59.95€!!! B U Y now!!!"

Heh.

Black Dragon is right. Sora does not have to die, maybe he just passes on his keyblade. And yes KH2 will be two disc. That has been confirmed.

KeybladeShadow88

yes, that would be the only word I would use, but apparently your messages have to be ten characters long

C

CEDELAS

no it will be on a double layered disk just like the recent gta san andreas was it has been said that if it was put on two disks the problem would be that it would be twice as big but they would only be able to put a certain amount of abillaties on 1 a certain amount of worlds so u couldnt go from one side of the map to the other
that will suk

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
CEDELAS said:
no it will be on a double layered disk just like the recent gta san andreas was it has been said that if it was put on two disks the problem would be that it would be twice as big but they would only be able to put a certain amount of abillaties on 1 a certain amount of worlds so u couldnt go from one side of the map to the other
that will suk
Wrong. PS2 has this little problem of not being able to read duel-layered discs properly, so Square have decided to put it on 2 discs.

Seriously, we've known about this for 4 months.

Blackdragon - I doubt Sora would die, and I really doubt that KH will ever be about another character.

R

Ramatsu

I really don't see the problem of changing main characters. They do it with Final Fantasy, why not with KH? It's not like Sora was the original KM. It was Riku first, wasn't it? And yes, I do realize that Riku is part of Sora's story. But, look at what they did with OoT and WW. WW is a continuation of the story from OoT, but it does not have the same exact character. So why not do it with KH? I think Nomura is being a little... dumb with saying KH is only about Sora's story.

A

Audo

about the Legend of Zelda thing... WW is NOT a continuation of OOT so far no Legend of Zelda game has been a continuation but the new one for GC as it is the continuation of WW.
Anyways back on topic.
CEDELAS said:
that will suk
First of all they said it would be on 2 discs because of the PS2's probelm with double layered discs. Second of All they wouldnt make the game like that. Once you ve gotten to a world then switch to the 2nd disc later, on the 2nd disc you would have all your same abilities and you will be able to go to the old worlds on the 2nd disc and you wouldnt need to keep switching to go to different worlds. It wouldnt make sense that you would have to switch discs all the time to get to the older worlds that were on Disc one but who knows maybe they will make it like that (which is stupid) no one can be 100% right all the time. It has been confirmed that it will be 2 discs anyways.

Last edited:

HOOBASTANKIE

Umm I hope this isn't a stupid question, but how exactly does it work if a game is on 2 different discs? I don't really understand how the continuation would go from the first disc to the next, since you don't install the data to a computer or anything. Could someone please help me out?

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
yes the Ps2 does have problems reading the dual layer discs and As it has been show KH2 may be on two dics, At least that is what Nomura said. But why are we talking about Sora being the main character in a thread about dual discs. Why doesn't some one just start a new thread for that. I am looking at you BlackDragon, if you start it they will come.

A

Audo

HOOBASTANKIE said:
Umm I hope this isn't a stupid question, but how exactly does it work if a game is on 2 different discs? I don't really understand how the continuation would go from the first disc to the next, since you don't install the data to a computer or anything. Could someone please help me out?
I dont really know because i have never played a game that continue on to another disc, but i think it is done by memory card or something. can someone help us out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back