• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think KH-II will be overlooked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • How should I know??

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
im sorry guys, but i think its gonna be overlooked, its gonna be a great game, but in america, it will be overlooked, americans want games full of violence, and when they see a game with disney in the title, a switch turns on in there brains taht says:beware of gay game with disney in title.

Aros123

Well to tell you the truth, i really haven't heard anyone say kh is crap when i asked them. true that some of my friends think that the disney characters having more roles than the ff character is crap but the members on my wrestiling team were talking about it and said it was cool and can't wait for kh2(though we're more eager than they are) and i was surprised of what they though about it.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i think people who say it will shit all over every other game are kidding themselves. seriously, like some people have said, as soon as people see disney a switch turns on saying "eeeewww"

kinda the same thing like the windwaker, SOOOOO many people said before it even came out that it would be shit because of the graphics sooo many people. i also said this when i first saw the in play graphics, but then i saw everyone else saying it and thought, nah **** it, ill wait till it comes out THEN judge it, and all in all it was a ****ing sick game, number 2 on my list (you all know what number 1 is :p)

maybe people will treat KH2 like windwaker... or maybe the bastards might not give it a shot. either way, i just hope to christ i get my copy soon!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
No, it won't be overlooked.

I don't like the fact that people or some, won't play KH just cause Disney has some tie to it. They seemed so artificial like that, and they should actually try playing it instead of judging just because Mickey is in there. This comes from a lot of Americans. How about Pirates of the Caribbean? That wasn't crap, it was cool, with JD and all, and it did well and a sequel is coming. (Though some sequels usually don't tend to be good)

I hope one day KH will pwn all.

Dark_Keyblade

I seriously doubt it will be overlooked. Ever video game store i go to (and trust me i go to ALOT) have some kind of KHII advertisement trying to get you to reserve the game. When i ask the people who work there, they say its on the top of their to-get list. Its one if not the most anticipated games of the year. How will it be overlooked? I mean there are other great games many have been waiting for. Take Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, many have waited for that. But that doesn't mean there won't be room for KH2

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
this is gonna be hard to explain...very few people ever know that a game even exist untill they see a comercial...so uh... if u surf the net alot, ud know how great it is, but the people with real jobs dont surf the net much, so theyd just see the comercials, and wouldnt know anything about drives ro stuff like that, so they wouldnt buy it

my point it, the people who get paychecks wont buy it.

onyxrhapsody87

Basically... Professional gamers and people most people who are open minded in games can't avoid the beauty and elegance of Kingdom Hearts... However gamers in general, FF haters, and Disney game haters will all turn away at KH... It will definately hold a place in the RPG world... If only for the fact that it was one of the only Disney games that didn't suck ass...

Kingdom Hearts is a prime example of a book being judged by the cover... So not everyone will feel the way some fanatics do here... But in the gaming world... Just from KH 1, it has already done what many thought it couldn't... and for that, it will be remembered...

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i think its safe to say the majority of people who played kh1 will buy/play kh2. but for the rest of the people who didnt have the time for kh1 may not have the time for kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back