• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do You Think its worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhRiku_15

I am debating whether or not but the nintendo 3ds just for kingdom hearts 3d. if i do buy it, that'll probably be the only game i'll play on it and once im done with the game i'll probably never touch it again until im extremely bored and need something to do. what i want to is if anyone thinks this game is crucial enough to the series that i should buy it.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
wait until the game actually comes out
by then there will probably be a newer version of the 3ds with more efficient energy lol

Awards
Well since KH3D probably isn't coming out till 2012, you have some time to figure this out. IMO the 3DS looks like a pretty great system with some pretty great games; Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, etc. And they're coming out with 3D movies for it.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree, and when they release their are bound to be bugs in the system, i suggest you wait to make your decision only because, who knows by then their could be a game or two you may really really want other then kh3D not just that but as i have said before mabey (hopfully) they will release a special 3ds for kingdom hearts, other then that the true decision is up to you with our advice

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Trust me im in college right now, and their will be plenty of things to do then playing games, even though games are basicly my life lmao

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it is worth it. The gameplay is stunning and there are a ton of game series coming on the 3DS so you'll definitely find more games that will interest you.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
still id still wait to buy it give it a month or two because remeber what happen with the x-box 360s? well i imagine somthing like it will happen to the 3ds

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I'm contemplating it as well, but it's not gonna be out for a while. I mean, BBS was too special to pass on. This game has to WOW me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back