• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think he will stop here??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Pie

hey guys, do you think nomura will stop at kh2..... and thats why he keeps on pushing it back???:rolleyes:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You know you can add a poll if you forgot to do it when you first made the thread, by just going to the thread tools and selecting 'add poll' instead of making an entirely new thread >_>

As for your question, go Here

Goofeyrules

no, i he pushes it back for a couple of reasons...1.) he wants us to build up excitement then we buy it a min. after its out and 2.) the voice acting, the gotta transfer it to english

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I hope he does stop at this. Geez he seems to get over a million people hyped over this game and to create sites and threads like this. The game may not even be that good, but this is just my opinion.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
IF_IL_II_IP said:
what 4 months i cant wait that long. i want it now :( not in 4 months

Don't believe that crap. No proof from Square said that release. The official site still says 2006. The was given in a "Press Report" from GameSpot. I don't beleive it for a second. Plus, Square-Enix hasn't been much of a reliable source lately. They keep given us dates then changing them. Just keep the fact that "KH2 will come out when an EXACT date is given. Like December 22, 05 for instance. The fact that the game comes out in the 1st of March is farfetched and fishy. Then again, don't believe any releases, they al turn out to be lies that piss us off in the long run. Don't get your hopes up.

Dark Oblivion007

i wonder how long it takes to translate all of the game's dialog. I don't think that it takes 3 months.Is the jap. version even finished yet.

LiD

I think a kh3 is gonna be decided on the succes of kh2..so we won't know till then...but i could be wrong

T

TheTerrorofDeath

You cant really say that because of the success because they don't know how well it will sell. They would have to change the game if they wanted to do that because if they wanted a 3 they would have to do something into the games storyline to make it seem like there is another one. I know that was a bit confusing.

LiD

That is true but i still think it has to do with the success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back