• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think any character will die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I think Riku might die during that moment he's saving Sora and maybe that's why he's crying. Or it could just be the fact that everyone was swallowed. Watch Riku's nonody become the villian for the next saga lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
No, just my hopes and dreams.
In case you need it.
3Qqt2uH.png

kaseykockroach

Awards
What a baby.

(My username doesn't have a Y, you goose!....but I'm flattered at your effort!)

silentmusic16

We haven't seen more than a handful of characters die, and the only major one being Eraqus (and even his heart's been said to have been kind of saved in Terra, so even that's a bit up in the air). On top of that, when you consider the heartless death + nobody death rule, and the fact that almost everyone's using keyblades at this point...overall, I doubt we'll get actual death. Even Xehanort "dying" might be a bit out there, though I'm not really sure how else they'll deal with him in any kind of satisfactory way.

So_Savage1000

Biggest feeling Kairi will die and its what sets Sora over the edge. Everyone else by the looks of the trailer gets sucked into the darkness. All will be back to normal though in the next game maybe? It gives off that Avengers End Game vibe where eventually everyone that was dusted off by Thanos comes back to life because of the heroes actions. It was all part of the "plan".

Back