• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you get to go to all summon's worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Let's see...

Confirmed:
Mushu - Mulan - Anicent China
Genie - Aladdin - Agrabah

If Dumbo and Bambi's world are in the game then those most likely will be Mini Game Worlds
Pride Lands are highly rumored. Neverland is a possibility. Hook never was destroyed just chased away.

I forgot the rest of the summons if there are anymore.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There is no "for sure" for Lion King. It's hints that there will be a Lion King world: Nomura's favorite animal are Lions (Simba is a Lion) and he must have enjoyed Lion King. I thought it was a very good movie....but the controversy ;; makes it bad

KeybladeShadow88

pride lands would be fun, I wonder if they would add the "sex" thing into kingdom hearts, you guys know what I'm talking about right, when you see the word "sex" in the lion king, well even if you don't it sure would be funny if they stuck it in KH2

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I was going to make a post about that in the Discussions section: Disney: Perverts or Happy Child Movie providers XD

Square does not want controversy. Disney is probably tired of it: Aladdin("Come on teenagers, take off your clothes"), Lion King(Sex being seen by a 4 year old), Little Mermaid (castle thing looks like a male private part), Who framed Roger Rabbit(Donald called Daffy the n word and other time in the old cartoons it sounds like he is saying the f word; the hot girl's private part, no undies can be seen), Lion King Book (the baboon sounds like he is saying, "I stuck a banana up your @$$"), The rescuers (a naked lady can clearly been seen causing the videos to be recalled)

~NGD OMEGA~

Actually the Rescuers (2 mind) would be interesting to see in Kingdom hearts. Anyway back on topic, of the six summons, most likely only four of them will be worlds, if we are extremely lucky. Other than that they should at least be summons once again in the game.

draco 2k5

that has nothing to do w/ this subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

draco 2k5

I think it would b cool if u could get some heartless on your team as summons

Zippy56

Kown you would even be able to sommon Behemoths and you can ride them and kill all the other heartless *Druling*

sorarocks

i'm very anxious about the mulan world.i just hope that dumbo,bambi,and neverland don't become worlds in the sequel!i hated dumbo and bambi (the movies)! there's an 85% chance that pride rock will be a world.

Crimson Warlocke

I sure hope that summons do come back! I at least hope Neverland comes back as a world. Maybe we'd actually get to be IN Neverland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back