• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do u think its weird that...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MP3Gamefreak

gyeah. It is kind of weird since some of the black people i know like hip hop and r&b. Mostly they r the type that bang on you if you from a rival gang. East Side Long Beach forever. Peace.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
no its not weird

just because you have different interest from every other Black dude doesnt mean you are weird. I think its cool. Im not to big on skateboarding but i hate Rap and R&B. But that isnt surprising cause im white XD. But still i think its pretty cool to see a black person who doesnt have their pants half-way down and stuff lol. (im not trying to be racist, if i sound like im offending anyone im extremely sorry.)

So dont think your weird, i think its cool. Being unique doesnt mean your weird.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
DUDE DUDE DUDE!Thats ME TOO!Im black, i love KH,i HATE RAP, i LOVE ROCK! I dont skateboard tho,im afraid of skateboards. /o.o\ yeah my classmates call me weird, my sis calls me "White boy" ...I dont care! Atleast i aint no Rap Gangsta wannabee like them! Im gonna be a writer! XD Peace to ya brotha!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Not to me it is, I know a lot of black people who listen to Rock and Country at my school, and I'm one of them. In the South, it's common for even Blacks to like Country music.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Its actually no that weird it just means you dont fit the stereo type.. GOOD FOR YOU

RubiAngel

You were raised in a white suburban neighborhood, weren't you? LoL, just kidding. (sorry, couldn't resist :eek: )

Actually, it's not that weird. You're probably just thinking that because the media always pushes the stereotypical image that all blacks live in ghettos, listen to DMX, and spend their days as gangbangers.

You are wise enough to realize that just because the media says this is how black people act (and in a subconcious way they also tell us this is how all black people should/will act) it doesn't mean you have to be their patsy. Congratulations on being yourself and more importantly, for proving MTv wrong!! WAIT, reverse that last line...

Awards
SorasKingdom said:
Do you guys thinks its kinda odd that a Black person Skate boards, listens to rock, absolutly hates Rap and R&B, and is a extream KH addict? if ur wondering who, thats me. i want to know what u guys think of it.

Fun Fact: The number one cause of death in African American males in the United States of America is murder.

Not that I think it's a good thing, I'm just saying..

Last edited:

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Son of Sam said:
Fun Fact: The number one cause of death in African American males in the United States of America is murder.

Not that I think it's a good thing, I'm just saying..

(I thought it was automobile accidents) I know what you mean. My brother once went out with a white girl in the next town. The guys she knew or those who know of it, jumped my brother and carved KKK on his car door. That was a few years ago, I'm aware there are some white supremesses around here.;)

Awards
RPGplaya said:
(I thought it was automobile accidents) I know what you mean. My brother once went out with a white girl in the next town. The guys she knew or those who know of it, jumped my brother and carved KKK on his car door. That was a few years ago, I'm aware there are some white supremesses around here.;)

...RPGplaya...you're...black?!?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Son of Sam said:
...RPGplaya...you're...black?!?

Yes, 80% African American, 15% white, and 5% indian. I'm a descendent of a white person, though, that's why my mother's side are so bright. But back to the topic. What Son of Sam said was true, there are some white people that don't want us joining them in those activities.

Awards
RPGplaya said:
Yes, 80% African American, 15% white, and 5% indian. I'm a descendent of a white person, though, that's why my mother's side are so bright. But back to the topic. What Son of Sam said was true, there are some white people that don't want us joining them in those activities.

...and just when you think you know a person...they turn out to be black. Or in Silh's case, asian.

Well, I'm not racist against African Americans. Unless the listen to rap music extremely loudly, and wear and clothing made by South Pole. Then, I'd like to beat them to death with a tire iron and carve "SoS" into their skin. But, that's not limited to black people. It's really anyone.

But anyway, I had no idea you were African. I always pictured you as a tall, slightly overweight blond chick.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Son of Sam said:
...and just when you think you know a person...they turn out to be black. Or in Silh's case, asian.

Well, I'm not racist against African Americans. Unless the listen to rap music extremely loudly, and wear and clothing made by South Pole. Then, I'd like to beat them to death with a tire iron and carve "SoS" into their skin. But, that's not limited to black people. It's really anyone.

But anyway, I had no idea you were African. I always pictured you as a tall, slightly overweight blond chick.

Those sound mostly like what my parents call "city blacks". (instead of blacks, they use the N word when they say it) Come down here meet some of the country blacks and you might change your mind. Oh yeah, I'm not tall, I'm probably the shortest member at 5 feet and 3 inches. I wouldn't say I'm overweight because I only weigh 118-120 pounds and I might dye my hair blonde one day. (1 out of a million chance I'd ever do that)

Awards
RPGplaya said:
Those sound mostly like what my parents call "city blacks". (instead of blacks, they use the N word when they say it) Come down here meet some of the country blacks and you might change your mind. Oh yeah, I'm not tall, I'm probably the shortest member at 5 feet and 3 inches. I wouldn't say I'm overweight because I only weigh 118-120 pounds and I might dye my hair blonde one day. (1 out of a million chance I'd ever do that)

Well, the Southern Africans and Northern Africans are much different. And personally, I dislike city blacks. Most Southern Africans are really nice people though.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Son of Sam said:

Cool! RPGplaya is really a black!

Not to be rascitst or anything but I always thought you were Asian since alot of ppl dat are anime fans(that are asian) come here. As for me I'm 50% Black and 50% white.My dad's part of family is black while my momma's side is white.

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
okay.. for me i think it's not weird..

Look it dosn't matter from your skin color to the opinoin of what you like.. Its you..

well im mexican and comparing to me and other mexicans.. its kind of the same thing. except tht there are some mexicasnt tht do the things tht you do.. for instance like me,but i listen to rnb and pop.. but also rock.. i love rock.
rap....ehh i dont listen to it much.. jsut the songs tht have at least good lyrics or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back