• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do the organization Coats Have a special meaning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodyblackout

Do they do anything special or are they just for show? cause i saw somewhere in some other thread that it does do something special but they didnt say what

like everyone else said they protect the wearers from darkness so they can travel through dark corridors but they also just look totally badass, i never took mickey very seriously until i saw him slaying heartless in his org coat. xD

captain

Bronze Member
i heard its cause they have nothing else to wear =(

But for just $1 a day, you can adopt a Nobody and pay to clothe them as well as train them. You may also right letters to your Nobody telling them what it's like to have a heart.
$1 a day isn't asking for much..
Nobodies don't have hearts; what's your excuse?

Guilded.Raven

But for just $1 a day, you can adopt a Nobody and pay to clothe them as well as train them. You may also right letters to your Nobody telling them what it's like to have a heart.

Lol. I would adopt a Nobody...

And if I got one I didn't like, I'd write taunting letters about how wonderful and amazing it is to have a heart... :35:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

LOL, I would adopt a Nobody.

KiaCoral

yah, i also heard from another thread that if exposed to darkness too long or somethin' your eyes turn yellow and you get scars?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back