• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do the organization Coats Have a special meaning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster26

Do they do anything special or are they just for show? cause i saw somewhere in some other thread that it does do something special but they didnt say what

slmcknett

They protect their wearers from the darkness. That's why DiZ gave them to Riku and Mickey, so they could enter Dark Corridors without their hearts being consumed. Plus, they're apparently form-fitting, so anybody can wear them.

KHBassist

I've heard that the coats protect them when they use Dark Corridors.

got beat to it...

KHero

They protect thier wearers from the essence of darkness (This explains why Mickey and Riku wear it.)

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Do they do anything special or are they just for show? cause i saw somewhere in some other thread that it does do something special but they didnt say what

They protect the org. members from darkness and being tracked by ppl.

and the coats are semi-cool.

Prajna

They protect their wearers from the darkness. That's why DiZ gave them to Riku and Mickey, so they could enter Dark Corridors without their hearts being consumed. Plus, they're apparently form-fitting, so anybody can wear them.

That seems like the most sensible reason. I actually never thought about that before, thanks for the enlightenment.

Mudson

Ah thats quite interesting, I was quite happy when they started lowering hoods as I always lost track of the voices XD

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
this was explain in KH2 >.<
they use them to protect themselfs from the darkness.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
the coats are to symbolize the organization
it also hides ones presence from the darkness and also protects one FROM the darkness

joeybe HNIC

The coats, besides looking bad ass, protect the wearer from being swallowed by darkness.
That's why both Riku and Mickey wear them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back