• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DMC 3 help.....please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmmm . . . this is the mission where you're inside the whale's stomach right? Okay, here are some tips on the boss: I thought this battle was disgusting, you have to fight a huge organ while two others suck away your energy and stuff and then other mini demons attack you at the same time. This what you do and it's safe to have at least two stars with you, attack the little organ on the left, it's the one that drains your devil trigger energy. After you destroy the mini organ, you'll have a chance to strike the little green circle thing. While you're attacking any of the organs, jump around when the demons come near you. Same thing goes for when you're attacking the main organ. After a while, it starts shooting lasers at you and if they hit you they do a lot of damage but the good thing is the lasers destroy the demons around. If you have low health bar, then take your time in this battle, stay away from the demons even when the main organ bares it's weak point and if you get hit, that's where the two stars come in. It took me a while, but I finally beat it but don't think you suck because this thing was hard for me when I fought it too.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Yes that was a hard level. I was a swordmaster lvl 2 so, if your not this might not help. I ignored everything basically, only went after the left organ. The thing I did was try to constantly stay in the air. It helps if you have that one devil jump. Regular rebilion is bet and have agni and rugdra or ga. Well jump in the air and constantly attack the organ, then use the devil jump to jump in the air again to do more damage, before you fall press triangle to slam into the ground, knocking away surrounding enemies. Then repeat until its defeated. Then go after the main core when its open. Switch to agni and rugra and do the same steps. Then do the whole thing again ntil it dies. I barely took damage and it was kinda simple. The only thing that was hard, was avoiding the beams.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
lol, you guys are funny. I personnally thought that was one of the easiest battles. I beat it on my 2nd try (it would have been my first, if I wouldn't have walked into the room with less than 20% life, and no healing)

Oh, and you guys have your info wrong. The organ on the RIGHT absorbs your devil trigger. The one on the left absorbs all the orbs that come from the deaths of the regular enemies, including green orbs. And avoiding the beams is easy. You just jump at the right time, and to stay in the air longer, just shoot your guns at it. So this way, not only will you be easily avoiding the attack, but you'll be doing damage to it too.

And please don't argue with me. I've been through the game more than 6 times. I know this stuff.

Selya Angel

Target : Leviathan's Heart...

What you need to do is hit either left or right organ until their life bars depletes then the heart will open...

I strongly suggest offensive on the left organ,blue one which has lower defend...just keep jump + helm breaker until it's done,the heart should execute a cleaner laser which benefits you..Jump while shooting it with your Normal Gun...Once the ray are gone,Devil Trigger + Full Offense on it,dont bother about style really...

VirusCoreHacker

dmc 3 is now my must have,at first i wasnt interest,but i figured that dante can be used as an adult riku in a kh project,

Dark Otaku

well....personally, beating vergil the first time was the easiest boss for me. anyway, i beat it and now i am stuck on the really strange boss thing on mission nine...........any tips on this one?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Aww Nevan. That was an evil witch. The vampire lady if i'm correct. I stocked up on green orbs and purchased the whirlwind ability for it. I basicaly avoided her until she just started taunting me. One of her taunts won't folow with an attack and then you should strike. Tedious but effective. This should help.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6120168/p-25.html

If I may ask, which one of tips helped you beat boss #8?

Selya Angel

Nevan is one trouble....

Target : Nevan
Obstruction : Nevan Bat Barrier
Style : Doesn't matter

Equipment : Rebellion & Doesn't matter
Gun : Twin Gun & Spiral

Breaking Barrier :

She will start striking you with her bats,it's slow,so just roll around,Stinger to her sometime,when she cast lightning pillar,it is advised NOT to get near her because she will cast some nasty bats to you (3 hits).However,if you are quick enough,Stinger another time.
Repeat the process until her shield is broken.Then Full ofence + Devil Trigger.She'll be vulnarable for 5 sec.

Once Nevan's HP decreases by half,she'll cast Shockwave,you can easily notice by the ground's colour changing,Jump then riddle her with your basic gun.She'll then cast that Pillar or some sort,evade and use Spiral sometime.

Neva's last set of move,is the easiet,you dont actually have to brake her shield.She'll break it for you and come to you,beware,jump and riddle her with your basic guns first before executing Helm Breaker with large pack of combos.

You wont have trouble with that.

2 Sets I didn't mention...Bat Sphere and Bat's Drive
bat's Sphere will deal you a nasty damage if you recieve a continual damage.However,she is very vulnarable after that.Easily notice when she runs directly to you.
Bat's Drives : Nevan cast's a black Spike toward you nasty damages...Jump toward Nevan above the Spikes and show your prowess.

To GTX : My advise on Leviathan

Target : Leviathan's Heart...

What you need to do is hit either left or right organ until their life bars depletes then the heart will open...

I strongly suggest offensive on the left organ,blue one which has lower defend...just keep jump + helm breaker until it's done,the heart should execute a cleaner laser which benefits you..Jump while shooting it with your Normal Gun...Once the ray are gone,Devil Trigger + Full Offense on it,dont bother about style really...

Dark Otaku

GTX said:
Aww Nevan. That was an evil witch. The vampire lady if i'm correct. I stocked up on green orbs and purchased the whirlwind ability for it. I basicaly avoided her until she just started taunting me. One of her taunts won't folow with an attack and then you should strike. Tedious but effective. This should help.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6120168/p-25.html

If I may ask, which one of tips helped you beat boss #8?

the stratedgy i used was a mix of yours, RPGplaya`s and cloud302`s. thanks to you guys and all who replied BTW.:D

bhk3

yeah u beat neven woopieflippy do 4 u at the end u have to fight all the bosses again if u beat all of them u get a cyrstal and u have to fight vergil again and the last mode is(SPOLEIR ALERT) HEAVEN or HELL this mode u will never beat they can kill u in 1 hit and u can kill them in 1 hit(SWEET!) but u cant kill the bosses in 1 hit but they can still beat u in 1 hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back