• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz is not Amsem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

Key-chain said:
Hey... It is comfierd that DIZ is Ansem´s body!
And DIZ is not GEU cuse DIZ is not a Org. member.
He is not GEU cuse you wuld seen his red bandages in DD. + WRONG skin culor.
And DIZ is trying to destroy the Org.
Diz looks like ansem, NOT Sora!...

And now someone is coming here to flame you extra chrispy, beleve me.
And he is going to endjoy it to!

people like you really piss me off!!!it has NOT been confirmed anywhere that Diz is ansems body that is only speculation. and Diz does have something to do with the ORG, we've seen in trailers Dix meeting with ORG members i believe. and also this theory could be true. cept for the GEU part its not possable diz is waaayyyy bigger then GEU.

EternalOblivion

Rc9000000 said:
Ok i see alot of you are proable also on the kick that Riku is the true keyblade master too that a side in the DD video everyone's skin was the same the reason i belive that Diz is not Ansem is well Ansem is seald in the kingdom heart he never became a shell he just wrote about the 3rd side he became darkness or have any of you actualy beaten them game and while the BHK does look like sora how was it that he was talking to the Sitting unknow and fighting with Riku at the same time. Like i said i belive that Diz is the leader of The Organization Diz is the one that looks like sora and Diz was the only other person to come back from being a hearless.

Oh for the love of god...

PLEASE LOOK AT MUFFINMAN'S SIG!! the guy in red and black is DiZ. The BHK is the dude with the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper. Now look at BHK and Sora. THEY LOOK THE SAME!!! Sora and the BHK are 2 sides of one heart. From what i can tell, Axel is trying to prevent BHK from meeting up with Sora, whereas BHK is protecting Sora from Axel, and Sora is left there clueless. I saw this theory from a thread within this forum. Can't remember which, but i remember getting it from here.

And the fact that Riku WAS the true Keyblade master, until he opened his heart to the darkness.

I could say the same with Ansem and DiZ, but you can't see it clearly in his sig.

I'm confirming that DiZ does NOT look anything like Sora. BHK looks more like Sora. BHK has blonde hair. He wields 2 Keyblades. Sora can when in Valor Form. DiZ cannot. DiZ is a mere shell. Sora and BHK have hearts, body and soul. Thus ends the theory of Diz looking like Sora.

PS: Muffins RULES! [/offtopic]

gangsta7

kh_freeek said:
the one who looks like sora is the bhk diz is ansem and its proven by ansems report 13 they said that every one has a shell that abibes by the laws of twilight that y in com zexen mistaked riku for diz the superior

umm...diz is definately NOT the superior, in a recent translation it is said that diz wants to destroy the orginization.

I think diz is a shell of Ansem, just like Namine is a shell of kairi.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Ansem did wield the double Soul Eater, though, if that means anything. (WTH is Soul Eater, anyway? It looks too soul edgy to be just a normal weapon).

Darkness Reigns

Ansem says in his reports that he cast his body to become heartless. ansem could be the heart because he has a heartless sign and DiZ could be the body that he casted away. Vexen says he works for someone like diz could mean someone similar to ansem. and Diz If he is a shell then you have the relation between ansem and DiZ.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Sorry if someone said this already, but I didnt feel like reading all this crap. Im confused.. When Riku asked Vexen if he was with Ansem, Vexen replied with," You are half correct. Not the Ansem you are familiar with. He is Ansem and he is not..which is to say he is nobody...He walks in the twilight..as do I" This is obviously a shell of ansem. But is it not DiZ? Who we know has a connection to Ansem with similar scents and all.. And Oh... Riku was only mistaken for the Superior because he was half dark... Vexen explains that in RR. So if DiZ isnt the superior, could it be the Enigmatic man who shouldnt exist and is bitter about that? Its really strange.. I wonder what they'll do with this story. Vexen never said that he was"LIKE" Ansem. He clearly stated that he was Ansems shell if you know what your talking about.. you should know this.

Einon

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
it is proven diz is ansem in several translations of pictures and an old trailer he is called ansem by an org. member why..........hmmmm............i wonder because as vexen or it hink zexion says "he is ansem and he isnt ansem" i wonder what that could mean he is the shell of ansem......for loves sake he looks exactly like ansem.......how do you think he can turn into ansem because he looks exactly like him

chosen destiny

i-dont-think-its-ansem-either.i-do-think-its-the-mere-
shell-of-ansem-becuz-when-ansem-was-
"destroyed-by-the-light-i-think-his-mere-shell-began
to-take-shape.do-you-guys-get-what-im-saying.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
what the hell he was a heart when he was destroyed by the light..................he ALREADY CASTED OFF HIS DAMN SHELL .......................when he was destroyed by the light he was in rikus body........and ansem isnt destroyed he lives in rikus heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back