• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

diz-ansem pic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
http://www.fitforfinalfantasy.de/kh2ch_ansem03.jpg

I found this pic on the web but unfortunately was not able to figure out the original source. This scene is in many trailers but never w/ subtitles and when I'm not completely mistaken, the katagana at the end of the sentence mean ansem.

Has anyone a better version of that pic or even better a translation, so we can figure out who actually says this line to whom. Maybe this is a proof that diz is ansem?

Awards
well somebody translated it and it said something like, "we must not let them know of our plans, ansem" and there was a hooded unknown saying that to diz. hope that helps alot:D

helios

Bronze Member
WTF!!!!! are you tellin me that Ansem is still alive plus this takes away that diz ansem theory plus that means diz is a being all himself but the last question is who is he.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
(FACT) No...Ansem is semi-locked inside of Riku's heart... (semi-fact) DiZ is not DiZ' actually name...

(Theory) It could like many people say just be misleading text on SE's part, but I dont think so.

Since I believe that DiZ is the otherside of Ansem's heart, he has the same name.

Just like I believe BHK's real name is Sora. If you are from the same heart.. I believe you'd posses the same name. )(my opinon)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back