• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disturbing Fan Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
May I so reply to this as:
"What you ACTUALLY think sora and kairi would do it, that sora is straight? C'mon people, it's rated "E"!"

<_< Sexuality has nothing to do with rating, people think certain people should be coupled together, it's a fictional story, get over it.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
I really hate that art too. But some don't, you are going to have to live with it. By the ay this should be moved to the fan art section!

D

Deleted member 5341

YUCK XoX
Okay I will probably be flamed like crazy..but....
I am seriously not a big fan of Yaoi/Yuri. =_= I think it's bad...and ...."immoral"...(I'm not a n00b i just had a loss of vocab). It's not even the fact that it's centered around homosexual stuff, it's that it's hard-core ecchi guy/guy or girl/girl content and it's something that's not too ... *ugh* nevermind.....

Anyhoo, I know exactly what you mean...when I look through fan-art, I see more intensely dirty perverted Yaoi thoughts than actual *art-art*and it's a sad thing really coz like 60% of the fanart sections in websites are filled with that kind of stuff :(

LIAR LIAR

luckysora said:
People just think differt of the people in kingdom hearts i think its cute if riku and sora just hug,kiss is ok but never the sex pic's there scary 0-o
Agree!!

Maybe some yaoi couples I think is super gross even if they just touch... like anything in Yu-Gi-Oh *shiver* (.__.*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back