• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disturbing Fan Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

I dont know if this has been talked about already, but it hasn't been talked about with me so im gonna say this cuz i think it should be discussed. Has anyone seen those stupid fan arts with sora and riku and roxas being gay? Cuz i sure as hell have seen alot of those ****ed up pictures, and i dont like 'em! Do ppl ACTUALLY think sora and riku and roxas are GAY? COME ON PPL IT'S ****ING RATED "E" FOR EVERYONE! Thats messed up anyways they're not gay stop drawing them being so ****ing gay cuz that's disturbing and wrong! I know that they're ALLOWED to post it, but lemme know if you agree that that stuff is disturbing!:mad:

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
ok umm this thread can get you banned you know that right? well ontopic, the people can draw whatever they want. me im staying neutral on the subject, but we have free will, and they can draw w/e the hell they want. Get over it and just ignore it -.-

HeartofTwilight

I don't mind anything that is good art. Personally I think they both like Kairi, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying a good picture. It is the exact same thing as and RikuNamine pictures. It is the artist choice. And kissing... they have that in Disney movies.

By the way, I think it is really sad that you chose that for your username...

And I have a feeling this thread will, and should be closed very soon.

Soraroxrikusux05

Ok ok ok, since everyone seems so MAD about this, i will apologize for blowing up about this! i just felt it needed to be said, even if you ppl dont wish to talk about it. but you guys r right i shouldnt have said that so harshly

HeartofTwilight

I thank you for the apology. this has been stated a closed many times before. I don't agree that it needs to be said, but i am glad you relized you needed to say it nicer

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
It doesn't even need to be said. At all. Because you know what Fan Art is? FAN ART. Meaning, drawn by the fans of KHII from their own imagination. They have a right to post what they want to post, and if they wanna post Sora and Roxas kissing, then by god, they'll post Sora and Roxas kissing. If you don't wanna see the fan art, then don't click the thread. Simple as that.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I dont know if this has been talked about already, but it hasn't been talked about with me so im gonna say this cuz i think it should be discussed. Has anyone seen those stupid fan arts with sora and riku and roxas being gay? Cuz i sure as hell have seen alot of those ****ed up pictures, and i dont like 'em! Do ppl ACTUALLY think sora and riku and roxas are GAY? COME ON PPL IT'S ****ING RATED "E" FOR EVERYONE! Thats messed up anyways they're not gay stop drawing them being so ****ing gay cuz that's disturbing and wrong! I know that they're ALLOWED to post it, but lemme know if you agree that that stuff is disturbing!

manchester black said:
Recently there's been a problem with excess swearing on the forums and in the chat. Thusly, the Staff are going to start cracking down on swearing. There is to be NO SWEARING whatsoever! Many young children visit this forum, and we will not subject them to such language. We're going to try to bring the forum from a PG-13 to a PG, or even an E10 (This was an analogy used by the staff during discussion, and it's a good one).

I'm not going to give you all a list of swear words you can't use. Use common sense. For the record though, Damn and Hell are counted as swear words (Hell, of course, may still be used in Religious discussions to refer to the place). The word Gay will also not be tolerated when used to insult someone.

Anyone who repeatedly swears, either on the forums or in the chat, will be warned. Anyone who repeatedly swears will be banned after several warnings (or just normally through the Warning Points system). And don't try to get around the words by either censoring them (such as s**t) or spelling them differently (such as ghey). You're still saying the same word, and it still counts.

Watermelons says it all. Fan Art is FAN ART. If people want to think about the characters that way, they're free to do so. Whether other people like it or not.

Just, btw. I'd be careful about the swearing now. =)

Soraroxrikusux05

so far ive gotten some 5+ angry posts after my apology. DID ANYONE BUT HEARTOFTWILIGHT EVEN READ MY APOLOGY?! if you havent, I APOLOGIZED ALREADY. so you can STOP POSTING NOW

Soraroxrikusux05

watermelon, i dont even know what yaoi is, and second of all, yeah i did apologize so what are you trying to say?!?! go ahead and report it, i already said i was sorry about that so there nothing more i can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back