• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Kingdom Hearts be in the next Dissidia?

• YEA!!

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Very No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dissidia is a game that celebrates the 20th anniversary of Final Fantasy so keep that Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
umm, dissidia only has the "main" main characters of a game. DS is kinda supporting.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
if square enix had the audacity to put kingdom hearts characters in a game celebrating the 20th anniversary of final fantasy, then i'd personally have to sit down and have a talk with them

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
umm, dissidia only has the "main" main characters of a game. DS is kinda supporting.
Yea, i know, im just saying he be cool to play as im talking if they make a Dissidia 2, the first one is a 20th anniversary so that make's sense obviously, but it be cool to have KH in the game/games along the line.
their making second dissidia or is this just speculation?
Speculation, but im sure they will everyone will love this game.

SKRVAT

They should just make a Kingdom Hearts Dissidia, I doubt there are enough characters though. (unless disney characters were included.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
They should just make a Kingdom Hearts Dissidia, I doubt there are enough characters though. (unless disney characters were included.

The thing that scares me most about that idea is that they would probably have Kairi as a playable character.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Let KH have its own fighting game or something.

There are numerous other characters that are far more deserving of being in a Dissidia title.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
That won't happen for awhile. Unless a fan makes one, but you know how made Square gets when its stuff gets used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back