• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Disney's The Lone Ranger

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well, critics sometimes react differently than audiences.

But either way this can't be the real problem. I think it largely has to do with Westerns and how people seem to just not get them anymore. And maybe Jerry Bruckheimer.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I highly doubt the critics were the reason why the movie bombed. Take for example the transformers movies. They got lots of negative reviews and yet were still major blockbusters worldwide. People are still going to see a film regardless of what a critic say

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It was an ok movie, but it wasn't this great timeless classic. I don't know why anyone would argue that.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I highly doubt the critics were the reason why the movie bombed. Take for example the transformers movies. They got lots of negative reviews and yet were still major blockbusters worldwide. People are still going to see a film regardless of what a critic say
Exactly, I dont even know of any people actually following critics where I'm at tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back