• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Villain Heartless creation theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
I have this odd theory:

Eons ago when I was playing the first KH for the FIRST time, I had an idea: some of the Heartless in each area seem to have a lot more personality than others, which led me to think- what if each Disney Villain's had something to do with this? I think this is the answer. Each Disney Villain got to create one special Heartless depending on what area they inhabit, ex. Jafar creating the Bandits in Argabah and Ursula creating Aquatank. I know it's an outlandish theory, but KH is filled with these fun little ideas that can pop up at any time!

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
I personally think that the heartless in an area are formed from that area's inhabitants, generally. First come the generic heartless like shadows and soldiers, but as they steal hearts the new heartless form based on who they get. The agrabah heartless came from the arabic people of that world, as with the mermaid people of atlantica.
Its just a theory, but it makes a little bit of sense.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think you are looking into this too much. The reason heartless and unversed have some designs exclusive to certain worlds is so they blend into that world better. It's just a game mechanic. It has nothing to do much with the story. Only time it was mentioned in the story is when the MCP sent heartless from Space Paranoids into Radiant Gardens during the second space paranoids visit in KH2. I believe then Sora commented on it with "Hey, aren't those heartless from tron's world?" or something like that.

State

Awards
Unless one of the Disney villains has his heart taken by darkness, I can' see any Heartless coming from them or a Nobody.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Has anyone ever thought that maybe some of the Disney villains might have a Heartless, Nobody, or perhaps both? I remembered Clayton from KH1. Remember when he got squashed by that lizard-type Heartless and then a heart? Anyone think that Clayton might have a Heartless?

State

Awards
Has anyone ever thought that maybe some of the Disney villains might have a Heartless, Nobody, or perhaps both? I remembered Clayton from KH1. Remember when he got squashed by that lizard-type Heartless and then a heart? Anyone think that Clayton might have a Heartless?

By this point around of the story; no.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, I was just thinking that after the Disney villains' deaths that they might have turned into a Heartless or something. Because, according to Nomura nobody dies in KH, right? But, whatever it isn't important. I just think that the Heartless just change their appearance depending on what world they go too, like Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

State

Awards
Depending on how they "died", they could create a Heartless and a Nobody, and by that I mean is that their hearts left their bodies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, all we saw from Clayton's death was him being crushed by the lizard and having a heart soar out of them. The question is who's heart it was. It was probably most likely the lizard's. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Walkthrough Part 17-Clayton and Stealth Sneak. So, I doubt he would have a Heartless.

But, I am getting off-topic. Heartless, it depends on what their type is and what world they were in when they became a Heartless. I think that might be part of it. Is there a possiblity that Heartless can shapeshift?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's not villain-specific, it's just how the Heartless develop and settle into their native world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back