• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Song !!! fav?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Disney Song

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Actually tthis should be in the Favourites section, bears no relevance to KH whatsoever

Anywho UNder The Sea, its my ringtone..lol

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Mulan - Be A Man.. is it called that? Thought it was I'll Make A Man Out Of You. Either way, that one. It's ace to sing. :3

blu ninjaz

i love reflections-Mulan, the best. I like all of them tough and i pray to the gameing gods that all (or atleast most) make an apperance. They should include the songs that made all those disney movies the great movies they are today.

TheKing'sGuard

Too many songs that are missed (lacks songs from Peter Pan, Hercules, Pinocchio, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty to name a few) but on this list it's Hakuna Matata

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
lolz! How old are you, 12? No, not the fact you own them, the fact you felt you needed to brag and act like you were that little bit better for it.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
VersionX said:
lolz! How old are you, 12? No, not the fact you own them, the fact you felt you needed to brag and act like you were that little bit better for it.

whoa first of all i dont think u need to wine about it and second of all when i meant all the soundtracks i meant that I have all the classic dissney collections which is a mixture of all the best songs from disney and theres only 5 of those. and for ur information i got that 4 years ago so stop accusing anyone u RETARD

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
keyblader1234567 said:
whoa first of all i dont think u need to wine about it and second of all when i meant all the soundtracks i meant that I have all the classic dissney collections which is a mixture of all the best songs from disney and theres only 5 of those. and for ur information i got that 4 years ago so stop accusing anyone u RETARD

VersionX isn't a retard. >>;

liek dat wuz sooo uncahuled 4, n u did seem liek u wur bragging. LOLO!@!!12~! D:!

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
There are many I like, but I like them best in the danish translation.

I like:

- "Beauty and the Beast" (Det er gaske vist)
- "Under the sea" (Havet er skønt)
- "Gummie Bears Theme" (Bubbibjørnene)
- "Robin Hood and Little John" (Robin Hood og Lille John)
- "Ducktales Theme" (Rip, Rap og Rup på Eventyr)
- The Little Mermaid: "I want more" (Leve som dem)
- "I'll make a man out of you" (Vær en mand)
- Hercules: "I can go the distance" (Jeg vil finde vej)
- Toy Story: "I will go sailing no more" (Kun en drøm)
- "Hakuna Matata" (Hakuna Matata)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back