• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney castle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odamin

In the first game there is a Disney Castle off to the side...Can you reach it?

odamin

No I did not start playling i have beat all of them about 12 times and have been playing since KH1 came out. I was just wandering why they would have put it there. I looked at cheats and everything but nothing just hoped yal knew. now end of thread. Thanx anyway

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
You can get to Disney Castle if you have the Japenese version of Kingdom Hearts. Since the American version had the 4 optional bosses (sephiroth, kurt zisa, phantom, & ice titan), they got to go to Disney Castle.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
No, you cannot reach Disney Castle.

There were some rumours why. Square-Enix said they didn't have the time to make Disney Castle so they just left it there. but it was originally going to be in KH1. Also, if you saw the BETA trailer of KH1, you could go to Disney Castle.

BEAT Trailer: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts (BETA) - E3 2001: Trailer

In my opinion, I wouldn't of got the beta version of KH. It was just too...bad?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back