• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Castle in Kingdom Hearts 1 (Pictures)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
this was on wikipedia
"Disney Castle was originally meant to be playable in Kingdom Hearts and its icon appears on the world map but the area was removed due to time constraints"
too bad, though. I would've loved to go there

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
too bad... it was in kingdom hearts beta... i used to have a copy of it put i had to give it back....
it was good though summoning dumbo from the command menu and not on battle.
also without friends

Oblivion Sora

Website
earthlink.net
If they hadn't cut it what do you think u would do there; Maybe Minnie would've let you read Mickey's note, or probably have a scene where pluto leaves to that field that sora walks through in the scene at the end of the credits. What do u think?

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
why would S,D&G want to read the note if Donald & Goofy already read it?(scene while Sora is still on destiny islands),
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
this was on wikipedia
"Disney Castle was originally meant to be playable in Kingdom Hearts and its icon appears on the world map but the area was removed due to time constraints"
too bad, though. I would've loved to go there

Yeah, he said the reason. =D I would've loved it in there to. xD

So what if it is choppy in graphics? I didnt fake these pics....

Don't worry, he wasn't accusing you, just clearly stating the graphics were choppy. These pics are all around the internet and they have been seen many times before.

Ultimate Weapon

That's neat. I wish they would have had the Disney Castle into the first game, it would have made more sense. Donald and Goofy are talking about the castle and you don't even go there in the game...

Actually it was cut from the game because Disney didn't want it in the game, like they would only allow Mickey in one scene...Luckily they changed that in KHII...:D...
Yes and in Kingdom Hearts II they made Disney Castle with a few added secrets, like the secret room under the throne.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
why would S,D&G want to read the note if Donald & Goofy already read it?(scene while Sora is still on destiny islands),
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's Castle Oblivion.

Kupo

JaZerGames

in my room...on my chair...with my lover *points t
Website
www.youtube.com
ah! screen shots from the bt trailer XD i use that alot in AMVs...heh, i'm not sure if i would have enjoyed that world, it sucked in kh2 =0 heck the whole kh2 game sucked...>_>; you didn't here me say that...

back then they were even going to keep goofy and donald in some weird cloths XD:

khbt006_0007.jpg

and sora looked so funny 0_o, light hair XD:

khbt006_0004.jpg

haha!

cloud321

That's really interesting, I never really thought about it, but I would have like to wonder around the Disney Castle.

Santuary

I also heard that Pride Lands were considered for the the first game, but it was scrapped coz the the game machanics had trouble generating the main playable charecter on four legs or something.

Still it would be cool to go to Disney castle in number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back