• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

disney back in time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xazure777x

Ok I have just figured some of the worlds out by doing reseach. First to ensure thats that might be the worlds let me tell you this. They wont add a different beginning as the ones in the movies just change it so that it seems they were involved in what happens. Like how Sora helpped Ariel beat Urshala and help them fall in love stuff like that. Also i dont know the names they might use so i just said them Heroes/main characters name.

1. You know this one Hercules world.
2. Destiny Island.
3. Lion King. I say this one cause he was a adult Simba and maybe you will meet Scar.
4. Mickey's kingdom or the land it was built on.
5. Cinderella yea i kno
6? Snow White that would be a guess and that would be cool to fight the dwarves when they are evil or somthing.
7. Another shadow world that is only for the new enemy yea we kno they will cause its been the final fight for all the game a shadow world of darkness.
8. Winnie the Pooh.
9. Stitch. This is for my guess like the dalmations to recover them all and find them a home.
10. Final fantasy this is cause their world was lost 9 years ago said by Squ... i mean Leon in the game.
11. Twilight Town yea yea.

Sorry i could think of much disney world that showed young heroes like Hercules before he became a hero. or like Lion King but tell me waht you think of these.

Zipporahss

Ok I have just figured some of the worlds out by doing reseach. First to ensure thats that might be the worlds let me tell you this. They wont add a different beginning as the ones in the movies just change it so that it seems they were involved in what happens. Like how Sora helpped Ariel beat Urshala and help them fall in love stuff like that. Also i dont know the names they might use so i just said them Heroes/main characters name.

2. Destiny Island.
3. Lion King. I say this one cause he was a adult Simba and maybe you will meet Scar.
5. Cinderella yea i kno
6? Snow White that would be a guess and that would be cool to fight the dwarves when they are evil or somthing.
7. Another shadow world that is only for the new enemy yea we kno they will cause its been the final fight for all the game a shadow world of darkness.
8. Winnie the Pooh.
9. Stitch. This is for my guess like the dalmations to recover them all and find them a home.
10. Final fantasy this is cause their world was lost 9 years ago said by Squ... i mean Leon in the game.

Sorry i could think of much disney world that showed young heroes like Hercules before he became a hero. or like Lion King but tell me waht you think of these.

Okay, I like your findings but I AM A DISNEY FANACTIC! and I don't see how Cinderella's world is in any of them. and Second Destiny Islands, I am not so sure where that came from. But did you know that for P.O.C. (Pirates of the Caribean) they had to use a machine to do the voices. I was annoyed with this but there was nothing I could do about it.

funnymanhaha1000

Okay, I like your findings but I AM A DISNEY FANACTIC! and I don't see how Cinderella's world is in any of them. and Second Destiny Islands, I am not so sure where that came from. But did you know that for P.O.C. (Pirates of the Caribean) they had to use a machine to do the voices. I was annoyed with this but there was nothing I could do about it.

they didnt use a machine, they had different voice actors, thats all. the stars (orlando bloom, jonny deep, etc) couldnt leave from shooting the film to do it. wikipedia i think.

xazure777x

Ok well destiny island is one caause in one of the pictures Ven was on the island. It was the part where you see Kairi talking to Selphie going to school so the one with the town one it not the one you ssee in 1 but 2.

Fuyu

Atlantica will be definetly in. It would explain how King Triton knew about the Keyblade, Keyhole and Keybearers : )

xazure777x

i doubt that she would of still used them instead of the heartless which she had little control over.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
We can't really be sure how much of the BBS story will revolve around Disney worlds. Its obvious that there will be a few worlds, but I'd imagine itd just be subtracting around ten years from everyones age in KH2. But anyways..
I think for the most part, the plots in the Disney worlds may be entirely original in some of the cases...Some would fit by having ten years prior, such at the Lion King one you mentioned...
Someone aiding Scar when Simba was little..

I also wouldnt be surprised if it was with the Older characters you teamed up with instead.
King Triton, Mufasa, etc

Ill edit this later.

xazure777x

Yea i said all that and by the way i didnt add much disney world only the ones we didnt see or the ones that we seen as a younger version on tv or movies like Herc or Lion King.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
i think there's also gonna be a Sleeping Beauty world. hopefully they will have a lot of the older disney movie characters, because they'll be old enough to not be seven in BBS.

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
Er, I think that's hollow bastion.Not a FF world.

Ultima Scorpio

2. Destiny Island.
5. Cinderella yea i kno
8. Winnie the Pooh.

We already saw the land that Disney Castle was built on (Timeless River). Cornerstone, hello. Cinderella...eh. I don't think so. Sleeping Beauty is the confirmed Disney Princess world.
Snow White...the Dwarves will not be evil even if it is in there.
Final world (...yes, most likely Sunset Horizons/Gathering Place)
Winnie the Pooh...not likely.
What do the Dalmations have to do with Stitch? Nothing.
Leon's world was Radiant Garden. He said in KH1 if you were paying attention.
...Twilight Town for 358/2 Days, but not BBS. Just wouldn't work.

xazure777x

We already saw the land that Disney Castle was built on (Timeless River). Cornerstone, hello. Cinderella...eh. I don't think so. Sleeping Beauty is the confirmed Disney Princess world.
Snow White...the Dwarves will not be evil even if it is in there.
Final world (...yes, most likely Sunset Horizons/Gathering Place)
Winnie the Pooh...not likely.
What do the Dalmations have to do with Stitch? Nothing.
Leon's world was Radiant Garden. He said in KH1 if you were paying attention.
...Twilight Town for 358/2 Days, but not BBS. Just wouldn't work.

Hey smarty i said it would be cool if you can fight the dwarves. Didnt say they will be in there. Also i have a niece. Who watches Stitch its a show that involves all 366 or something of Stitches cousins. Also Cinderella you dont know. And lastly you dont know if Sunset Horizons is the final world. That just like saying Twilight Town or Hollow Bastion is the final world. Also Winnie the Pooh was found the book by Merlins on his journey we have no clue where he finds it so...

Ultima Scorpio

Hey smarty i said it would be cool if you can fight the dwarves. Didnt say they will be in there. Also i have a niece. Who watches Stitch its a show that involves all 366 or something of Stitches cousins. Also Cinderella you dont know. And lastly you dont know if Sunset Horizons is the final world. That just like saying Twilight Town or Hollow Bastion is the final world. Also Winnie the Pooh was found the book by Merlins on his journey we have no clue where he finds it so...

How is that just like saying Twilight Town? And smarty? Ouch. That reeeaally hurt.

xazure777x

In KH2 you go to Twilight Town then to the final world. Also dont say that we would fight them i just stated an then I like to see you also didnt have to change my words got it.

Ultima Scorpio

...rephrase please? I can't really understand that post too well. When did I change your words? About the Snow White thing? You said "it'd be cool if we got to fight the dwarves when they're evil". I said that the dwarves wouldn't be evil. End of story. YOU don't try to change my words.Either you're doing that or taking my messages completely out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back