• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dipping my Foot into A new Medium

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
wow nice pics

And the desert beauty three, I like the one with the colored back ground. It looks more natural, the colors blend well. As for the other one I like it too cause it focuses on the model and adds a level of depth but the first one for me, colorful pics come alive(sorta). I hope I said everything with as much sense as possible.

kago

wow nice pics

And the desert beauty three, I like the one with the colored back ground. It looks more natural, the colors blend well. As for the other one I like it too cause it focuses on the model and adds a level of depth but the first one for me, colorful pics come alive(sorta). I hope I said everything with as much sense as possible.

Thanks for the compliment :)
And i understood you perfectly

Sango la dango

Nice pictures 8D wish I could take my dads camera and take pictures XD
on the desert beauty 3 I and a friend of mine thinks it's best with colors. I like it with because I am a person who loves colors, and like Neku99 said it looks more natural. and the green tree is contrast to the pink dress if it only were a little lighter. (correct my grammar if anything wrong -U-')

kago

Finally this site is working for me!

theyre ok, has there been any work editing / digital enhancing?

I had to edit out some blemishes on Desert Beauty 2, and erase the the muscle shirt she was wearing in Desert Beauty 2, and make the sky a tad more blue. And also edit some blemish on Mother to be 2.
But instead of saying they'er ok, why don't you give me tips? So i can work on future pictures, after all i just started doing this.

Nice pictures 8D wish I could take my dads camera and take pictures XD
on the desert beauty 3 I and a friend of mine thinks it's best with colors. I like it with because I am a person who loves colors, and like Neku99 said it looks more natural. and the green tree is contrast to the pink dress if it only were a little lighter. (correct my grammar if anything wrong -U-')

Thank you. I'm going to make it the colored one, since everyone likes that one better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back