• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: Revolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainfire

Sitting in the rain, thinking up new ideas...
[... Digital Gate Access: Open]
[Access Denied]
[Override Code Alpha Omega Omega. Clearance: ~~~static~~~~]
[Access Granted. Welcome ~~~static~~~]
[Authoritize Operation Revolution]
[Affirmative. Teleporting Chosen.]

Welcome new Digidestined. You are all probably waking up just now. You have been teleported to the Ruins of Anvanis -- a palace that once belonged to the great and powerful Azulongmon. You have been brought here by ~~~static~~~. My name is Carranda, Server and assistant to those who come here. You have been chosen to bring this war to an end. This war between light and evil. Your enemy is the powerful GranDracmon.

In this palace lies many things. The grounds are expansive and there are dangers both natural and otherwise that lay here. The reason behind coming here? Simple. You are here to activate your new digivices.

Yes, look at your digivice. You may find it does not look as it once did. You are now wearing the DigiGauntlet -- a glove that allows you to produce a shield made of light -- each shield a unique shape depending on your personality. It also allows you a weapon -- a sword or a staff. These weapons and these shields can withstand basic attacks and offenses from digimon and human alike. However, the reason for receiving these is simple.

Your digimon cannot digivolve past Rookie. Not right now anyway. You must find the Fountain of Infinites. It is located in the garden that lies on top of this palace. Only there will your new DigiGauntlet be activated and your partner will be able to digivolve. Also your weapon will become a custom weapon of your choice and you will keep both it and the shield. After all, you are fighting a war and your digimon cannot always protect you.

Beware though, evil even has eyes here. There are the footsoldiers and spies of GranDracmon's forces. It will also not be long before his personal servants arrive. So be quick Digidestined! May the spirit of Azulongmon be with you and I will help as much as I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, stop!"

It was the last cry of a a human and his Flarerizamon. Keni's sword announced the end of the human's life with a spray of red mist into the air, as Keni started to walk away, wiping his blade clean of the blood from the man's throat he just slit. He looked over to see Ryudamon bounding from a tree and up into the air. His body created a shadow that announced the coming of the end of the fiery digimon that stood below him, blinded by the sunlight that peeked out from around Ryudamon's body.

"Katana Attack!"

There was a gleam in the light as a heavy iron blade seemed to strike from nowhere and pierced through Flarerizamon, who gave a roar before he fell to the ground, busting into data. Ryudamon landed softly next to Keni and sniffed the air. They both looked around as if they were one, surveying the area around them.

It was something out of a massacre. There were dead humans all over the place. They were all slowly fading away into fractal code. It would have been quite a gruesome sight to anyone except for Keni. He didn't care one way or another -- just as long as he stopped them all from fighting. If they were killed, so be it. He gave them all one chance... sometimes. He figured that it really came down to whether or not he felt like it. Fighting gained experience though, so Keni was more drawn to that instead. There was no such thing as mercy in a battle, either -- not to him anyway.

He kind of smiled to himself. This had been the legendary "Pyro-Squad". They all had Digimon dealing with fire of some sort. They were supposed to be a challenge but once more, Keni and Ryudamon found nothing but disappointment. Ryudamon never even had to digivolve either, even though one of them had an Ultimate-level, a SkullMeramon. Speaking of which...

Keni looked up at the sound of agonizing groans. He nodded to Ryudamon and they walked together towards the center of the plateau where a young man, probably around twenty or so, lay trying to pull himself up. He froze at the sight of Keni and Ryudamon and tried backing away, though one could say the attempt was less than optimal. Keni just walked up to him and bent down, smiling as he kept both of his blades sheathed. This guy had been the one who partnered with the SkullMeramon.

"So... you were the leader of this group. Tell me what you know of the Chosen."

The man spit out blood on Keni's kimono and grimaced at him. "You filthy beast! Your power... you can't be human! No... no human would work with that evil entity anyway. You guys will never find the Chosen, even if I told you that they were at the Ruins of Anvanis. They'll receive the power of the Digital Gauntlets... and kick your sorry hide! I bet they've already got it ri--" he couldn't finish in that dry tone before his voice was suddenly filled with the sound of liquids -- his own blood.

Keni stood up, pulling his angled blade out from the guy's chest and wiping it off before re-sheathing it. He stood up and gave a contemptuous look at the dead guy before turning and walking away, signaling Ryudamon to follow him. He spoke to Jhreaus, who was currently somewhere else... not through any device, but through his mind. They were telepathically connected.

~ Jhreaus, they've already been teleported to the Palace. GranDracmon will not be pleased. We need to move to stop them immediately... or I can go do it myself. No matter.~

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
"Mum I'm home!" Ky walked into the door with Patamon sleeping his head, he walked around and found a note on the kitchen table.

Ky, sorry me and your father had to work late again,
dinner is in the fridge, so is Patamon's, im sorry...
Kira Kouken.

Ky gave a big sigh "Mum really its no big deal" Ky said to himself as he opened the fridge. The smell of pizza flew through the kitchen and Patamon awoke "Mmm smells good", he floated down and landed on the table. A few minutes later Ky had finshed his dinner and so had Patamon, Ky looked up at the clock 10:30 is read. "Time for bed Patamon, come on" Patamon flew up on Ky's head again, Ky walked upstairs. He opened his door door, went to his bed and got under his sheets, with Patamon still on his head. "Goodnight Patamon," "Nite Ky" they said as Ky turned off the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ky started hearing a voice early in the morning:

Welcome new Digidestined. You are all probably waking up just now. You have been teleported to the Ruins of Anvanis -- a palace that once belonged to the great and powerful Azulongmon. You have been brought here by ~~~static~~~. My name is Carranda, Server and assistant to those who come here. You have been chosen to bring this war to an end. This war between light and evil. Your enemy is the powerful GranDracmon.

In this palace lies many things. The grounds are expansive and there are dangers both natural and otherwise that lay here. The reason behind coming here? Simple. You are here to activate your new digivices.

Yes, look at your digivice. You may find it does not look as it once did. You are now wearing the DigiGauntlet -- a glove that allows you to produce a shield made of light -- each shield a unique shape depending on your personality. It also allows you a weapon -- a sword or a staff. These weapons and these shields can withstand basic attacks and offenses from digimon and human alike. However, the reason for receiving these is simple.

Your digimon cannot digivolve past Rookie. Not right now anyway. You must find the Fountain of Infinites. It is located in the garden that lies on top of this palace. Only there will your new DigiGauntlet be activated and your partner will be able to digivolve. Also your weapon will become a custom weapon of your choice and you will keep both it and the shield. After all, you are fighting a war and your digimon cannot always protect you.

Beware though, evil even has eyes here. There are the footsoldiers and spies of GranDracmon's forces. It will also not be long before his personal servants arrive. So be quick Digidestined! May the spirit of Azulongmon be with you and I will help as much as I can.

Ky opened his eyes and looked around, a chilly breeze went up his spine, he was in what looked like ruins of a building. "Patamon!, Patamon!" he said shaking his digimon, Patamon got up and looked around "Where are we Ky!?" Ky shook his head "No idea". He remebered some of what the voice had said:

Yes, look at your digivice. You may find it does not look as it once did. You are now wearing the DigiGauntlet....

Ky looked at his hand on it was a large Gauntlet with a screen on it it was blue and silver in colour "My digivice has transformed into a gauntlet" he said as he tried to steady himself. He turned to Patamon and told him what he had heard before he woke up, Patamon gasped "The War!, thats means your a chosen!". Ky nodded and stood up placing Patamon his head again, lets find that Fountain Of Infinites thing, Ok?" Patamon nodded and they walked off.

Swag

Young King
"Leormon, Commandramon, hop to it. We gotta hurry, that transmission sounded desprate!"

Hiro was sprinting through a forest in the Digital World, his eyes focused and serious. Alongside him ran his digimon, Leormon, and trailing just behind the two was his other digimon, Commandramon. The three had been off exploring when Hiro had received a desprate transmission from the leader of the Pyro Sqaud. It seems they were under attack from two digimon, one of them being strikingly human. The strangest part about it, thought Hiro, is that the leader of the Pyro Sqaud's digimon is at Ultimate level. The Seven Demon Lords have been defeated, so what new threat is this?

"Y'Know Hiro, I think we might be getting in a little over our heads with this one," said Leormon. "I mean, anytime a person with an Ultimate level digimon sounds as scared as he did on that transmission, this has to be a powerful foe."

"The foolish feline actually has a point this time," jeered Commandramon from the rear of the group. "Perhaps we should stop and re-group."

"No time," panted Hiro as he trudged on through the forest, "even if we can't beat whatevers waiting for us, any information we can gather would be useful in our fight against GranDracmon."

"You're the boss," sighed Leormon in reply. Sweat was starting to build up on Hiro's brow, and he swiftly wiped it away. He could see he was coming to the end of the forest, and slowed his speed to helt so that he could view the seen ahead.

It was a masscre. Digimon and tamers alike were slaughtered al around, data code still lingering in the air. It was dark, but Hiro could make out three figures. One was obviously the last survivor of the attack, which made the other two the attackers. That must be the human looking digimon we were told about, thought Hiro. "Commandramon, you think you can pick him off from here?" Hiro whispered the order to his trusted digimon.

"No problem," said Commandramon, camaflouging himself with his environment. Lifting his rifle, Commandramon closed one eye and peered through the scope. Steady, steady... thought the digimon as he aimed it at the back of the semi-human digimon's head. Just as he was about to pull the trigger, a silence came over the area, and him, Leormon, and Hiro diappeared in a cloud of data.

~~~

Slowly blinking his eyes open, Hiro moan as he awoke. "Wha- what the? Where the hell am I?" Looking to either side of him he saw his digimon, both still knocked out cold; he also saw a few other humans who seemed to be awake much like he had just done. Now opening his eyes fully, Hiro looked straight up. "What the hell is this place?" And no sooner could he get the words out of his mouth, was he answered.

Welcome new Digidestined...

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Ready..."

A wooden cutout of a Digimon stood alone in a field. A red target was crudely painted in the middle of the cutout.

"Aim..."

Two figures stood ten feet away from the target. The figure on the left was a young girl, few years shy of reaching adulthood. The figure on the right was a Digimon. A bit like a dinosaur, a bit like a mammal, its metal gray fur shined brilliantly in the midday sun.

"Fire!"

Metal Cannon!

The Digimon opened its large jaw and spewed a metal sphere. The sphere shot forward and smashed the target into splinters. The girl and Digimon gave a cheer at their success. They did a little victory dance hand in hand before falling among the flowers.

"You getting good at this Dorumon. Soon we can move onto mobile targets"

Now so fast Terri! You promised me we can have lunch next!

"Alright alright. Let's snack and then attack!"

Dorumon bent low to the ground, letting Terri onto his back. They were located in a small garden used for training exercises. The Palace was a large area. Getting to the dining hall would have taken a longer time if they had gone by foot. Dorumon was far faster than Terri.

As Dorumon followed his nose, Terri looked at her DigiGaunlet. How long has it been since she and Dorumon were transferred to this strange place? It felt like they have been here forever when it only has been a few hours. Terri felt at home here, like Dorumon. She still has not tested the odd device. What kind of weapon would she be given? And shield? Too many questions and not enough time. Dorumon was quickening his pace. Food must be nearby.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------

Sitting atop of one of the large crumbled pillars, Sleif simply looked down at the other humans and digimon that suddenly appeared in the area, not too long ago. Raising his right hand, Sleif gazed at the large gauntlet, which had replaced his digivice, at the moment of awakening in this palace. As he sat there, a shadow instantly flew over Sleif for a grief second.

Not even looking to see what it was, Sleif grinned a little, as his digimon Lopmon landed atop of his right shoulder. "Glad to see, you're back!" said Sleif, as he turned away from the gauntlet, and looked at Lopmon. "Sorry I was so long!" replied Lopmon as he looked back at Sleif. "It's ok. So, what have you found out?" Sleif asked.

"I was only able to scout out a small part of this place. It's like you thought, it's huge! Oh, looks like some of the people have started to wake up, huh!" said Lopmon. "Yeah. I guess that means we can try and find this fountain, the voice mentioned! Come on!" said Sleif, as he pushed himself off the pillar, allowing himself to land back onto the ground, with Lopmon still on his shoulder.

"The voice said, it was somewhere at the top, right?" asked Lopmon, still looking at Sleif, from his shoulder. "Yeah, it sounds like it. Let's get to work then!" Sleif replied, as he pushed open the large doors, leading out of the area.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Hane sat up quickly, shaking his head. He blinked several times in rapid succession and then rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Everything around him was still blurry, but he knew that his surroundings weren't right. He started to place his right hand on his cheek, but when it touched he felt cold metal instead of warm skin. Pulling his hand away from his face he stared at it. It was a gauntlet of some sort, dark green on the left and deep blue on the right. It was weird, cause it had that same glow that a digivice would.

All of a sudden Dracomon bounded on top of his partner. "Hey, sleepy, pay attention, there's a big important voice talking!" Dracomon danced around Hane as he pointed up. Suddenly and without warning a strong, penetrating voice hit Hane, forcing him into the dirt and making him listen.

Hane blinked a few more times as the power of the voice lifted and everything became deathly quiet. At least for that second until Dracomon began shouting about something. Hane just stared at his Digigauntlet, confused by the odd color scheme. He knew he had to find this Garden of Infinities, but to climb an entire palace would be a lot of work. Especially since Dracomon couldn't digivolve. True, Hane had only got him to digivolve once, but still Coredramon's flying abilities would have been great for moving up the palace.

Looking around Hane noticed that there were other human and digimon partners in the area, but as he watched each of them had gotten up and walked off. Hane just stared blankly for another moment and then looked at his gauntlet again. Then the words of the voice rang clear in his head, "Beware though, evil even has eyes here. There are the footsoldiers and spies of GranDracmon's forces. It will also not be long before his personal servants arrive. So be quick Digidestined!" Hane then stood up and tried to call after the other Chosen. "Hey, um, guys, I think we, um....." Hane knew he was being ignored and he gathered all his courage and in his loudest voice shouted, "HEY, WE NEED TO STAY TOGETHER!!!!!"

Novaix

Ky ans Patamon had only gone a few steps when he heard shouting "HEY, WE NEED TO STAY TOGETHER!!!!!" Ky looked around and saw a short boy around 16 with short scraggly hair wearing a t-shirt, blue jeans and a red base ball cap. Next to him stood a small dragon digimon, Ky shook his head saying to himself "Another chosen....I guess im not the only one". Ky ignored the boy and walked off anyway, in front of he and Patamon was a large door. Ky was about to enter when a boy and a small digimon with giant ears landed down and went through the door "Another one?" Ky thought as they also went through the door.

Ky and Patamon rushed past the boy, he kept running until he felt a rumble and a large hole appeared under him. Ky was holding onto the edge but Patamon had landed safley outside the hole. A few seconds later Ky climbed up and started puffing "Geez, I better watch out!", Ky and Patamon kept walking until Ky saw a girl training with her Digimon, the small Digimon looked like a mix of a Dinosaur and a Squirrel "I wonder if there is more Chosen?" he said to Patamon, Patamon just smiled and said "Ok we will find them on our way to the Fountain".

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------

A few seconds after opening the large doors, Sleif heard one of the others shout "HEY, WE NEED TO STAY TOGETHER!!!!!" Turning around slightly to face the boy and his Dracomon, Sleif looked straight at him, through the small strands of his silver hair, that fell over his face, "Why don't you come on then!" said Sleif, before he turned again, and continued down the opened hallway.

Upon entering the hallway, another one of the others ran past him, this one with a Patamon on his shoulder. Sleif knew that running around in a place like this wouldn't be wise, and soon enough he was right. Hearing a loud crumbling sound, Sleif soon found a rather large hole on the ground, and the boys Patamon was safely on the other side, as he looked a little worn out.

"Go on, Lopmon!" Sleif said, causing Lopmon to take flight and gently glide over the large hole. As he did this, Sleif slowly shimmied around the hole, finally making it across in no time. As he reached the other side, Lopmon took flight again, landing back atop of Sleifs shoulder again. Walking out of the hallway, Sleif could once again see the boy and his Patamon, and also the smell of some food. Following the aroma, Sleif found himself in a sort of dining area, with a girl and a Dorumon, and a large table of food.

Last edited:

Swag

Young King
"So, I'm a chosen eh?"

Hiro spoke the words with a bit of wonderment in his voice, staring at the digigaunlets on both his hands that used to be his two digivices. They were glowing a bit, with a screen on the back of the palm. His right hand digigauntlet hand fingers tha turned into claws at the end; it was colored tan and orange. His left hand digigauntlet was normal like everyone elses, and was dark blue and black in color. Staring at his hands for a moment, he was drawn out of his trance when Leormon and Commandramon began to awake.

"What was that?" said Leormon, shaking his mane as he stood to his four paws.

"Or better yet," spoke Commandramon, rising to his feet and dusting himself off, "what are those on your hands Hiro?"

"These, are your new digivices. To make a long story short, I'm one of the new chosen and in order for you guys to be able to digivolve past rookie, we have to get to a fountain at the top of these ruins."

"...that's it?" said Leormon, "Just make it to the top of some old island?"

"Well, there are enemies here of course, or so I've been told. And, considering you guys can't digivolve, we should probably get a move on while we still have a chance."

"Let's move out then," replied Commandramon.

"Okay, you guys know the drill. Leormon, with me. Commandramon, camoflauge yourself and cover the rear. We don't know anything about this place, so I'm not trying to take any chances."

"Yes sir." said Leormon and Commandramon in unison.

Looking in all directions, Hiro racked his brain for which way they should go. He just said he knew nothing about the place, so how was he supposed to find his way to this fountain? Just when he was about to just take off in a random direction, the aroma of food filled his nostrils. Where there's food, there's usually people, thought Hiro. He began to walk in the direction of the smell, sniffing the air as he went. With confused looks on their faces, his digimon followed. Leormon jogged up to his position right next to Hiro, while Commandramon feel back a few steps and seemingly disappeared. Shouldn't be too far away, thought Hiro.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Mmmm, Terri! You gotta try this! Oh and this! Not this. You'd hate it. And this one...

It was only a few minutes later since they found the dining hall. Trays, plates, and buckets of food were placed all around the large table. Dorumon was helping himself to a few plates meant for the others. Terri took a seat across from her Digimon. Compared to his, her food was minuscule. She could not stand to eat anything else as she watched Dorumon devour his half.

"Maybe you should slow down. You might-"

Dorumon hacked on a meat that looked like chicken. The piece flew out of his mouth and hit the entrance to the hall.

"Choke. See?"

Sorry Terri. I'm just so hungry. I'll be slower now.

Terri let out a small chuckle. Despite this flaw, Dorumon was too cute to get mad at. He didn't know any better. She happily munched on what food was left after her partner scavenged. The food wasn't bad. It was actually good. Finally, Digimon who know how to cook. At least she thought Digimon made this meal. Only a Digimon could have drawn them here. Or was it a human? Come to think of it, who exactly summoned them?

"I think we should explore this place a bit after lunch. Find out who lives here and who summoned us."

Good thinking Terri! I want to visit that Fountain thingy too! Can we? Can we? Please!

"Alright alright! We can find a way up. I need to activate this Gauntlet as well. Just finish up."

Dorumon nodded. He couldn't speak. His mouth was filled to the brim with food. Terri chuckled a bit more. The chuckle developed into a laugh. How lucky she was to have a friend like Dorumon.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Walking towards the rather large table of food, Sleif stood on the opposite side of the table, looking straight across at the girl and her Dorumon. "May I take this seat!" Sleif asked the girl, as he pulled the chair back, allowing him to sit down, more properly.

"Go on! Go and have something to eat!" Sleif said to Lopmon, and with a smile, he jumped off of Sleifs shoulder, instantly making his way to some of the fruit bowls that were there, but also close to Sleif. "That's quite an interesting partner you have there!" Sleif said to the girl, as he turned his gaze onto Dorumon, who was still eating food.

Novaix

Ky entered a large dining room with food everywhere "The smell of food, it's so great!" exclaimed Patamon as he flew down onto the table. They both took a seat, down the table was the boy that he rushed past and the girl that was training. "Lets eat Patamon" said Ky picking up a burger, a few moments after finishing he stood up and spoke to the other 2 "So who are you guys, My name is Ky and this is Patamon.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
A mere second ago, Terri was enjoying a small ( in his case, big ) meal with her pal Dorumon. Now, almost everyone was here. Two boys and two Digimon. If memory served, the rabbit Digimon was Lopmon and the flying Digimon was Patamon. Both Rookie level. Data and Vaccine. They were pretty average Digimon. You can go to any city and find both of them. But these ones looked well trained. Good choices anyways.

"Um, I'm Terri. This is my pal..."

Doooorumon!

Dorumon couldn't let Terri introduce himself. He had to be a good sport and do it for her. But as he roared out his name, he did not realize his mouth was filled with food. His name came out all mumbled and grumbled. He waged his tail and continued on his meal.

"Yes. Dorumon. My partner. Heh, sorry. He just loves food."

So the boy with the Patamon was called Ky. The boy with the Lopmon did not give his name. Of course, it would have been rude to make others say their name first. That was why Terri started things off. Hopefully his first impression was good one. Dorumon on the other hand...

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Sleif looked down at the boy and his Patamon, who had just arrived to the table. "So who are you guys, My name is Ky and this is Patamon!" said Ky as he took a seat at the large table. "Um, I'm Terri. This is my pal..!" the girl began to say now, just before a muffled "Doooorumon!" came from her digimon. "Yes. Dorumon. My partner. Heh, sorry. He just loves food." she said, as her digimon continued to eat his food.

"It's ok! Sorry, I should have introduced myself. My name is Sleif and that there is my partner Lopmon!" Sleif said as he looked over at Lopmon, who was holding an apple and slowly eating it.

Novaix

The girl's name was Terri and the boy's name was Sleif "Nice to meet you both, I better be going now" Ky and Patamon walked off and exited the hall. When he got out a blinding light filled his eyes "Wah!" Ky yelled as his eyes ajusted to the extreme light, when he looked up he was amazed at what he saw, a giant floating island with a large fountain in its center. Even though it was far away the fountain's light was blinding "We found it Patamon!" Ky exclaimed, when he walked forward he felt a tile move under his feet and some fireballs shot from random places.

"Patamon!" Ky yelled and the fireballs hurtled towards them just as things looked dim Patamon flew up and yelled "Boom Bubble!" large bubbles of air shot towards the fireballs and they dispersed, Patamon landed on Ky's head. "Wow...Patamon I never knew you were that good!" Ky exclaimed, "Thanx Ky....I didn't know I was that good either". Ky looked up there was no stairs connecting to the fountain, Ky went forward there was a flight of stairs leading to a metal plate. "I wonder what this does" said Ky standing on the disk, when he did a large light shot up from the fountain and a invisible road was revealed.

Rainfire

Sitting in the rain, thinking up new ideas...
The road may have been revealed, but it also alerted the "locals" to the Digi-destined's presence. All over the castle, simultaneously, digimon started to appear -- White and Black PawnChessmon to be exact. Their humdrum soldier song rang out and echoed throughout the castle and outside of it. Four appeared around Ky, aiming their lances at him and blocking his path from the stairs to the fountain.

Meanwhile inside of the castle about twelve or so appeared, singling out each one of the destined as to choose an attack target. They all stood there, growling, before one of the white ones stepped forward and looked at them, calling out.

"By the order of GranDracmon, the Digi-Destined are not to be allowed to gain passage to the Fountain. Surrender immediately or prepared to be destroyed."

As they awaited a response, in the far-off distance a force was speeding their way. It was a dark energy surrounding two figures -- a long dragon and a young man riding that dragon. They were cloaked in a black cloud of energy that kept them safe from outside attack. Its speed also gave it away as unnatural, as odd as it was to find something unnatural in the Digital World. The glowing eyes of the dragon could be seen surveying the area as if gathering information about it. They steadily drew closer to the Palace and would be there in no time.

"We're coming Digi-Destined..." said Keni as a wicked smile played across his features.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
As Terri chatted with her new friend, Dorumon all of a sudden dropped the drumstick he was eating. His ears perked up and he sniffed the air. He waked away from the table, sniffing the air again. Terri noticed this and stopped eating too. Dorumon was not pleased with what he was smelling. That only meant one thing.

A bunch of Digimon appeared in the dining hall. They looked like chess pieces, the pawns. PawnChessmon! Black and White ones! GranDracmon? The name sounded evil. Their goal was evil too. They were supposed to get to the Fountain. Terri promised Dorumon!

"Really? That's too bad because I've already decided to visit the Fountain. You can tell this to your master. Give them a warning shot Dorumon!"

Metal Shoot!

Dorumon opened his jaws and released a shockwave at a group of PawnChessmon. Like Terri said, it was only a warning shot. Metal Shoot was not powerful, but it still could knock down an enemy. Terri did not want to get into a fight here. The owner might get pissed if anything gets broken. It was going to be hard. These Digimon looked serious. Bad for them. Dorumon was more serious. With a glint of a new hunger, he was ready to do battle.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------

Shortly after watching Ky and Patamon walk out of the dining hall, Sleif soon felt a strange presence appear all around the area, and possible the entire castle. "This doesn't seem good!" Sleif said quietly to himself, as Lopmon leaped back onto his shoulder. "Sleif!" Lopmon said to Sleif in a worried voice, as he kept turning his head in all directions.

"I know. Keep calm!" replied Sleif, just before many black and white PawnChessmon started to appear around them. "By the order of GranDracmon,.." one of the pieces began to say to them, causing Sleif to look directly at them upon hearing the name GranDracmon "..the Digi-Destined are not to be allowed to gain passage to the Fountain. Surrender immediately or...!" the PawnChessmon suddenly stopped talking at this point, as it was covered completely in a thick layer of ice.

Backing away from him, the other PawnChessmon looked towards Lopmon who had fired the attack, while atop of Sleif. "I don't think we'll be doing anything, that you say!" said Sleif, as he slowly walked towards the group of digimon, which seemed to move away as he approached. "Let's go!" Sleif said to Terri, as he turned slightly towards her.

Novaix

When the road appeared four Pawnchessmon surrounded Ky, blocking his path to the mountain "Whats going on!?" Ky asked the Pawnchessmon. "By the order of GranDracmon, the Digi-Destined are not to be allowed to gain passage to the Fountain. Surrender immediately or prepared to be destroyed." Ky remebered that name GranDracmon was the dark digimon that he had to fight against. "Patamon, Now!" Patamon flew up into the air and shot four boom bubbles at the Pawnchessmon.

Ky ran towards the hall but one of the Pawnchessmon grabed him and threw him to the ground, the other three surrounded him again "Damn, I need to get help from Sleif & Terri," Patamon shot a boom bubble at another Pawnchessmon and Ky punched him why he was knocked back, the digimon fell off the edge. "Yeah!" just as Ky was celebrating another Pawnchessmon replaced the latter "Sleif, Terri Please Help!" he yelled as the digimon moved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back