• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Different Genders of Nobodys?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is it possible

• No

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DELTA152

Is it possible that when a strong nobody is created like roxas, and the orginazation that the nobody is a different gender than the true person was? Such Axel's real name is Lea and Lea is a girl? Possible or not?

bladed asassin

yeah there is different genders.. there are dusk and nobodies like that and then u have the organization kind... and theres probally more nobodies like the ones in the organization and we just haven't seen them yet

Squall

Well thats kind of a twisted stuff...umm,maybe its possible but it doesnt seems sensible.

KershaFangs

I don't think so... I mean Nobodies are created from the bodies of their Other, and something like just becoming a Nobody would not change your gender... that's just something sick and twisted. Sounds like a Fem! Fanfiction...

I read something the MuffinMan said here that Axel was named after Reno's favorite drink, Ale. He was inspired from Reno apparently.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I don't think so... I mean Nobodies are created from the bodies of their Other, and something like just becoming a Nobody would not change your gender... that's just something sick and twisted. Sounds like a Fem! Fanfiction...

I read something the MuffinMan said here that Axel was named after Reno's favorite drink, Ale. He was inspired from Reno apparently.

That's a badfic waiting to happen, yes.

I agree completely with you. A Nobody would be the same gender as their Other.

(I think that the lesser Nobodies are asexual, though. There are no physical difference between them. Unless they're all the same gender- which would be female, thinking about it. /D)

Apollo

Silver Member
well I don't think so but I guess it could happen! But that would be weird!

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
thats a tough question. I'd think that if a nobody comes from a male then it will be male, I can't see why it would swap genders.

KershaFangs

^ And what is the game leads you to believe that? Or is it the twisted fan inside you just speaking? I think gender swapping Nobodies make no sense what so ever... and I cannot see what you others who say they can that would lead to proof of it... I'm just being real. Gender swapping nobodies are creepy.

Sonic_Keyblade

Lol... have you ever seen Dancers turn into Dusks? there is different gender nobodies, I mean... girls get their hearts taken out too, don't they?

The 14th Order

Well I think the Dancer nobodies are female because of their physical appearance, but yeah, their gender is most likely to be the same as their other.

lionheartroar83

Lea could be a male name, just pronounced differently. don't be so close minded. gender swapping? I don't think that would happen in these games. stupid idea. close the thread

Kurxi

Xemnas:Hey baby, care to 'spark' me up?
Larxene: My Other was a man!
Xemnas: Oh shit...

I don't believe in this gender-swapping thing, it might be true but seems very false, maybe expect for Vexen, Even...

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
no way
if u noticed most nobodies look like their bodies (xemnas looks like xehanort)
so they can't be girls having guys nobodies or the opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back